Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Earajun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 09:48 AM
    After ejaculation, one of my testicles is NOT where it should be.
    Hi there. I'm a 21 year old male from Ireland. I've never had any worrying thing happen to me before but recently something has scared the hell out of me.. My girlfriend first noticed it, that after sexual contact / ejaculation, my left (for some reason always) testicle ends up behind the skin above the base of my penis, also to the left. She freaked out a bit first time and sort of popped it back, I noticed it the second time though and it scared the living daylights out of me. I've no idea if this is normal or there's some sort of problem.. I would really appreciate any sort of information.. thank you. - Marc

:confused::confused::confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 09:51 AM

I don't think you have anything to worry about. It isn't anything I haven't seen before. It is perfectly normal, but I can't give you a technical reason why.

ms. tickle

Sep 10, 2009, 03:15 PM
    It's normal? It's just, I'm 21, and it's never happened before, ever. It's only happening the last 2 months or so which is what led to my panic.. thank you for your reply Ms. Tickle.
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Sep 12, 2009, 10:39 AM

Ms. Tickle is right, it is normal.

Have you noticed your testicles move up as you're getting nearer to orgasm before? It happens to all of us.

Yours just move up a little further than some others, no big deal. You are normal.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Earajun View Post
    It's normal? It's just, I'm 21, and it's never happened before, ever. It's only happening the last 2 months or so which is what led to my panic.. thank you for your reply Ms. Tickle.
    It's what's called a retractile testicle, I assume the testicle just moves up into the pocket left from where it developed before descending after birth.

It's normal.
    Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin View Post
    It's what's called a retractile testicle, I assume the testicle just moves up into the pocket left from where it developed before descending after birth.

It's normal.
    Is that a scientific answer, something like gravity :D

Tick

Sep 12, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Thank you so much! You're a wonderful bunch of people!! :D:D:D
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Expert

Sep 12, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Earajun View Post
    Thank you so much! You're a wonderful bunch of people!! :D:D:D
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Then give us all AGREES ! And stick around and offer your own advice to some posts. It was nice having you here, earajun !

Tick
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2009, 03:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    is that a scientific answer, something like gravity :D

tick
    Some kind of equilibrium between gravity and elastic potential in the cremasteric muscle. ;)
    openmylegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Hi Earajun,
    Mine sometimes end up in the top pocket of my pyjamas during ejaculation. Sometimes have to coax them down with a chocolate biscuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicles do not feel right [ 7 Answers ]

The past week or so, I have noticed that my testicles have become more loose than what they usually are. When I sit down, they hang more than usual and if I touch them, they feel as though they aren't there, like usually if they are squeezed, they hurt but now if they are squeezed, they don't hurt...

Testicles Aren't Low Any More [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm 15 years old and my testicles have dropped around 2 years ago. But just recently they have came back up again and aren't hanging as low as they were anymore. This has occurred in only like the past week or so and I haven't changed anything off the usual either so I don't know what's...

Hot face/testicles [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 year old male. Since mid December 2008, my face has been feeling very hot and red, most of the time during the day. As well as my testicles being very hot as well. The condition tends to calm down slightly when I am in bed, and sometimes when I am sitting down. I have tried...

Can Move Testicles Voluntarily [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal for me to be able to move my testicles voluntarily? By shifting a muscle in my stomach, I can lift them about 2 inches. Should I be worried or embrace my new talent?:)

View more questions Search