Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmprasad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 03:00 AM
    How to resolve csrcs.exe error ?
    After boot up of system, error appears on the desktop "csrcs.exe file missing", what I do ?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 04:55 AM
    Once the threat (Spybot?) has been cleaned, the references to the missing file need to be removed from the Windows registry. The references are usually in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run as well as the same path in HKCU, but other references may exist and can be found by searching.

Standard Disclaimer: Direct editing of the registry may result in an inoperable computer. Proceed at your own risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Csrcs.exe missing error at startup [ 17 Answers ]

Hello When I was checked the windows xp operating system for viruses through avg free edition it says the c:\windows\system32\csrcs.exe file is infected with worm/autoit.dja and the same have been removed from system.After rebooting the system csrcs.exe file missing error is coming in the...

Csrcs.exe missing error [ 2 Answers ]

Getting csrcs.exe missing error while we start my laptop. What should I do to download this?

Csrcs.exe error on comp booting [ 2 Answers ]

I used free AVG in my laptop, found three threats. And healed. Now I am facing the problem that when I start my computer a message " csrcs.exe" can not find the correct file or path. Please go to START button and then SEARCH. I have tried many ways. But failed to remove this message. Q1. What...

Csrcs.exe error [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:Every time i start the computer it gives me an error message. "Cannot find the file 'csrcs.exe' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and the filename are correct and that all required libraries are available. " Can anyone tell me how to fix this error? Thanks.

View more questions Search