Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimbermichelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Boy meets Girl and they fall in love
    What is the title of the movie that came out in the mid to late 80s that had a boy and a girl who went to different boarding schools that meet and fell in love? The boy works at the cemetery. During the movie they jump off a water fall because their families do not want them together and their families think they are dead.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 06:51 PM

Fire with Fire (1986) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Sci-Fi Book (time travel, boy meets girl, etc) [ 6 Answers ]

If anyone can please help me find the name of this book, It was a fun book and I'd love to read it again if I could only remember the name. Here are the things I remember about the book: It's a Sci-Fi adventure written for young adults about a boy who discovers a shed (might have been bunker...

Girl with cancer has about a year to live and meets a guy that helps her [ 1 Answers ]

Id like to know the name of a movie... I'm not sure how old it is but it has a girl who has about a year to live and she has a list of things to do before she dies and she meets a boy who helps her by giving her a tattoo and taking her to stand in 2 places at once and marries her in the church her...

How can I get him to fall in love with me? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy that I work with, he's kind of handsome but not drop dead gorgeous But there is something about him I really like. We've hung out outside of work numerous Times. One night we had a little too much and did hook up. And we still talk definitely not Anything awkward there. And...

How dose a player fall in love with a girl [ 3 Answers ]

I like this lad he is a bit of a player and I have already fallen in love with him on and of for about 3 4 years when I stayed at his he said give me your arm so we were cuddled up all night after we had sex what do you think should happen and dose he like me

View more questions Search