Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Sep 9, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Monthly Injection Birth Control & Erratic Period
    I girl I know has recently begun using Mesigyna, a monthly birth control injection available in Latin America. In the first three months of usage she reports having erratic periods. For example one began the twenty eighth of last month and now she says she is having one which began the ninth of this month. She says the nurse who has given her the injections has said this is completely normal for the first six months of usage. Can anyone confirm that erratic periods are a side effect of this or similar drugs?

Check out some similar questions!

No period, not pregnant, not on birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 yrs. Old, I haven't been on birth control in 5 yrs. I have taken pregnancy test and all are negative. I'm always stressed, and I'm not having a period I haven't had one in 3 months. What are causes of this?? Can it just be because of stress?? If so are there any medications that can help??...

No period but on birth control [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for almost a year now. My boyfriend and I don't use a condom when we have sex and he pulls out before ejaculation. On about two recent occasions he says he didn't discharge fully, but only pre come . I haven't had my period in two months and am beginning to get worried....

Stopped Birth control/No Period [ 5 Answers ]

I finished taking the last of my birth control pills back in June, I believe the last one was taken on the 15th. I haven't had a period since. I read online and also have begun to see my doctor. I know sometimes they say in some women it can take up to 3 - 6 months after your last period to finally...

Can I take birth control when not on my period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I have 2 questions that I need answered right away. My doctor prescribed yaz birth control pills to me. I took my first pill yesterday (thursday) and I was not on my period. Is that OK? Also, after my Sunday pill, should I take the remainder pills from week one that I didn't take (mon-wed)...

On birth control and late period! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for a long time now. I was off for a while do to money situations but now that I got it back, my period is almost 2 months late! What is going on? I was put on the birth control so that it would regulate my period. I was real heavy for almost 3 months. It was nonstop. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.