Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steel2123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 09:43 PM
    Yeah I want to make a thread also about a similar thing happening to me with my ex how can I start one?
    thatwasironic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 04:09 AM
    "I love this girl but I'm not going to continue to hurt myself by talking to her especially when she is seeing someone else. I want a future but I can't just be the fallback guy..." Tell her that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Loves Me, But Doesn't Like Me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Kyle and I'm 16 years old, and lately I've been having quite a bit of girlfriend trouble (She's almost 16). My girlfriend and I used to get along great, and we spent quite a decent amount of time together, but I noticed that she didn't really seem to want or liked to spend time...

My girlfriend loves me.and her ex. [ 14 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years.. she said she wanted to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me... until two months ago, when she started talking to her ex again.. I figured it was OK because she loves me, and I trusted her. However, I was wrong. She cheated on me with him and...

Girlfriend loves me, but her ex more. [ 23 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had been together for 4 months. Yesterday she said that she still has feelings for her ex who she had been together with off and on for about two years. He would leave for summers and they would break up so she is used to him leaving and then coming back to her. But now he lives...

My Girlfriend truly Loves me but. [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 20 months. We met at the end of high school and we were madly in love. We know everything to know about the other. After three months of going out, we felt like we were comfortable enough to give each other our virginities. After a year and a...

I think my girlfriend loves someone else and not me [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so yeah I'm 15 years old and I've been dating my girlfriend for about 2months And I wanted to know if she still loves me things between me and her were getting a little odd like when we started dating we don't do the same things we use to do, and I think for some reason she still loves her ex...

View more questions Search