Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    08katelyn08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 07:42 AM
    Title of Movie
    I am trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw when I was a kid. I have no clue who was in it, but I am pretty sure it was a fantasy flick with magic and some weird horned guy. I do remember that the mother of the 2 kids in it was a swinging trapeze artist with a circus, but she doesn't play a huge role in the movie. Also the horned character was a man with 2 little horns in his head and he loved some sandwiches the kids made for him. If I remember correctly there was some weird song playing at the end and the horned guy was skipping away. This movie has got to be from the late 70's or 80's. Please help me figure this out, I have been trying forever!
    :)

Sep 9, 2009, 08:21 AM
    I am trying to figure out the name of this movie I saw when I was a kid. I have no clue who was in it, but I am pretty sure it was a fantasy flick with magic and some weird horned guy. I do remember that the mother of the 2 kids in it was a swinging trapeze artist with a circus, but she doesn't play a huge role in the movie. Also the horned character was a man with 2 little horns in his head and he loved some sandwiches the kids made for him. If I remember correctly there was some weird song playing at the end and the horned guy was skipping away. This movie has got to be from the late 70's or 80's. Please help me figure this out, I have been trying forever!
    :)

I am almost 100% sure that there is at least 1 unicorn in the movie as well, but it is not animated.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 04:17 PM

I think it's The Great Land of Small (1987)

Sep 10, 2009, 06:56 AM
    I think you are right! Thanks so much, I have been looking for this forever!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

View more questions Search