Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2009, 02:41 AM
    Are There Any Physical Exercises That Actually Work to Improve Your Vision?
    Hi, All!

I remember decades ago, when Jacques LaLanne used to have his exercise show on television. He even had exercises for the eyes.

I always wondered about the exercises for the eyes...

Are there really any physical exercises that work to improve the eyesight of a person?

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 9, 2009, 03:35 AM

Opticians say that there are eye excercises that can strengthen muscle imbalances, such as lazy eyes. I do agree with that one because it makes sense but in no way can excersices improve eyesight insofar as refraction is concerned. As we age, and there are genetics to consider here too, our eyes will age with us and of course certain chronic medical conditions will only speed up that process.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I improve my vision naturally? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to improve my vision, but I don't want to wear glasses. How can I improve vision naturally?

How to improve blurred vision without glassess [ 7 Answers ]

How can I improve my blurred vision without glassess or surgery? Should I try some eye exercises or get more of a vitamin? I've heard that eye exercises help vision so do you know any good kind?

Exercises [ 1 Answers ]

Can you lead me to a site contains exercises and solutions of access to practice?

Flickering lights in vision at work [ 6 Answers ]

I just within the last few minutes started having flickering lights in my right eye and stuff looks like it's going through a kaleidoscope... the muscles in my neck and shoulder are very tight. No headache (yet). I'm sure it's an occular migraine, but does anyone have any quick remedies for this,...

Exercises for 80 yr. Old [ 1 Answers ]

What are good exercises for a 80 yr old female with a left hip replacement, which was done 4 months ago.

View more questions Search