Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HuntyJnr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 02:52 AM
    Well blow me down.. Im not alone in thinking the same thing...
    marymyers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 05:41 PM
    I am having the same problem. Have not worked the questions on this link, but personally I hope it helps me. http://www.ineedmotivation.com/blog/...-true-passion/
    cupcake1989 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Me and my Fiancé have this same thing going on at the moment, we were thinking of things to do, but with me being Physically Disabled ( I have had spinal surgery) which means limited things to do!. we then realised we love movies, so we then decided to make a collection, collecting all the ones we love, we now have 521 DVD's! We have a lot of DVD's to show for our money, we go to movie museums and watch movie interviews on the TV. We love history also, we visit castles, old buildings, take photos you name it, we also record supernatural programs like the haunted etc and go for ghost walks etc as we are curious if they exsist and we couldn't be happier with our hobbies, there is nothing wrong in liking games! all these comments are brilliant, go for what you love, you ever tried being a game tester?. you apply, they pay you to find any glitches so you get to play the games and get paid for it?. I don't know if they do that in the US but they do in the UK, if so your onto a winner there!. there is nothing geeky or nerdy about liking games, I also love games!. I think you already have a passion and could do something with it!. as for drinking with your friends, that is also a hobby!. it's rare these days to find true friends! So I would be proud to say I had friends as a hobby!. hope this has helped and good luck!

Jan 24, 2012, 09:44 PM
    I have had a stop in my life and I have only been 22 for 3 months, I got to a stage where I was so use to sitting around doing nothing, because I am physically unable, most things are based around physical things. I got to the point where I was thinking what is the point in my life?. and I felt bad and angry with myself, because my family and my husband to be are, my hobby also is living for them, helping them! I found a hobby can be anything! That's why its called a hobby, I get a hobby from helping people! And you should try it, makes you feel good when they give you a hug to say thank you... maybe people are trying to live like other people instead of just being themselves. I know your upset and don't want to go out, but you have to be strong and push yourself, because once you do that, you will never look back! Trust me I have been there!. go places where you can meet people, there more you dwell on this fear the more it just gets worse, the mind can easily focus on being sad, but its hard to focus on being happy, because most of us think it will not last, I think you should go out there and just do it username _passionate hobby, instead of doing dvd copys why not collect them?

Jan 24, 2012, 09:56 PM
    ... also... lol... you can collect them and make your own covers for the dvds you have ordered online, take the original art work out and put the art work you did in the dvd sleeve, or make a montage, get a A5 sized card and from magazines, printing pictures from online, cutting out a character of the film and do a photo montage of them, and overlap and over lay these photos and frame them or put them in the DVD sleeve, so you have your own art work from the dvd you got online. My brother don't like going outside either, he gets help with money and enjoys his hobbys on games... you ever tried typing a dialog of a film like do film reviews of what you like, what you recommend and don't with films? As people are always wanting to know reviews as no one wants to waste there money on a movie when it isn't good... it's legal also...
    wonderer2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 06:19 AM
    I am in the same boat. I have tried for years to fine a hobby. I have wasted so much time trying things. I wish there was something I really enjoyed. I have tried fishing, hunting, cars, the list goes on and on.

It would be nice if the was a "I need a hobby" support group, if nothing else we could meet people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to help someone find a hobby? [ 25 Answers ]

I'd like to help my girlfriend find herself a hobby. We've talked about it, I asked her to explain to me what makes her happy in her life, and I've come to a conclusion that the only hobby she's really interested in is watching television. Now I know that's, first of all, not healthy. She can...

Hobby Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

I have a brainstorm for you AMHD persons. I need a hobby :D This is what I like, my cats, my dog, my rabbit, I like to read (when I am not cleaning, working 8-5, or laundry.) I feel I would be a more happy person if I had a hobby. I live on an acreage, which I moved to for my husband. I...

View more questions Search