Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rorunr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 05:41 PM
    Science fiction show
    I remember watching a 1980,s sci fi show but all I remember was the villains name:nuvine kroll.
    This family went on vacation to the egyptian pyramids,they were trapped inside by their guide who caused a cave in.
    When they awoke, they were in astrange land,being pursued by a war hero:nuvine kroll, who may have been the territorial governor.

The last episode showed them in an egyptian type temple room trying to answer asecret question in order to get home from this parallel universe.

The daughter answered the question correctly about president kennedy,s statement in german:ich bin ein berliner.

What was the name of this short-lived series and will it be released on dvd?
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Oct 29, 2006, 12:38 PM
    Hello rorunr,

I believe the series you are referring to is 'Otherworld'. A TV series first aired in 1985.

Kommander Nuveen Kroll was played by Jonathan Banks.

I hope this helps.

Cy
    (Poseidon)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiction question - choking death, or lethal punch? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question for a murder mystery I'm writing. I want the bad guy (who also happens to be the victim in this story) to be surprised while he has a mouthful of cookies and he'll aspirate and choke to death, OR he'll be punched very, very hard in the chest or stomach and killed from some sort of...

Science Fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm doing an experiment for a science fair and I would like to know if you could tell me what is the general ingredients in drain cleaner and/or toilet cleaner. I trying to find out the affects of drain cleaner and toilet scrub on the environment. Of course, you can just give me a...

What is science? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals What is science? How can we define science and what is the nature ? Can u tell me different science's?

Science [ 1 Answers ]

Choose the correct answer 2. justify why you chose that as the correct answer Scientists have discovered that chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome can result from unusual timing of hormonal cycles in older women that result in unusual hormonal concentrations during oogenesis. At...

View more questions Search