Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniDanDan123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Ear Stretching
    Hey.
    [Im putting this in Teens and Jewelry b'cus there's two questions!]
    So I really want my ears streched. If You don't know what I mean Google it.
    Anyway my mom and dad said no. But I haven't gave up! I only want like 6mm sized ones so baby tiny ones. So how could I perswade my mom and dad a little bit more?
    Also my next question is, where can you buy CLEAR ear stretchers in the UK? They need to be clear so my school will let me have them.
    Thank you for the advice if youu give me any :) (big smiles :D )
    Thanks.

DaniDanDan.
    DaniDanDan123 Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Ear stretching [teenager btw]
    Hey.
    [Im putting this in Teens and Jewelry b'cus there's two questions!]
    So I really want my ears streched. If You don't know what I mean Google it.
    Anyway my mom and dad said no. But I haven't gave up! I only want like 6mm sized ones so baby tiny ones. So how could I perswade my mom and dad a little bit more?
    Also my next question is, where can you buy CLEAR ear stretchers in the UK? They need to be clear so my school will let me have them.
    Thank you for the advice if youu give me any (big smiles )
    Thanks.

DaniDanDan.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Your parents are against the idea because it will hinder any future employment possibilities that you may have. You will have a hard time swaying that fact.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2009, 01:45 PM

Dani,
    You don't have to ask the same question in different forums like Teens and Jewelry.

It just becomes confusing for those who answer.

Those who can, will answer here where you will also find it easier to read all the answers on the same thread.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 01:48 PM

Yes, I know what ear stretching is and I think its pretty ugly. If you want to know where to buy accessories, Google it. I am sure you will find something on line you can order.

Tick
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2009, 01:56 PM

How old are you? Still a minor?

Do you have a job? So you can spend your OWN hard earned money on this.

Do you help pay any of the bills at home?

If you're a minor, if you don't help pay the bills, if you don't have a job then when momma and pops say no it's a no.

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2009, 07:57 AM

Their house, their rules, when you move out you can do whatever you like to your body.

Compromise with one of those fake ones. That way you can still "impress" your friends and keep them happy.

They look like the real thing but have a thin bar in the center which goes through your ear.

XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Sep 9, 2009, 10:25 AM

Ear streching is usually permanent but if it's stretched a little it might shrink. So if you get your ears stretched you'll probably regret it when you are older. It's something that teenagers like to do but you aren't going to be a teenager forever. Can you imagine being 40 or even 80 with streched ears?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    ear streching is usually permanent but if it's stretched a little it might shrink. so if you get your ears stretched you'll probably regret it when you are older. it's something that teenagers like to do but you aren't going to be a teenager forever. can you imagine being 40 or even 80 with streched ears?
    18 year olds, have a difficult time imagining 30. They are just living for 21. His parents are saving him the regret.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does stretching make you grow taller? [ 51 Answers ]

hey guys I've been trying to grow taller these days. I'm 19, guy, and I'm not sure if I can anymore. I'm 5"10 and I've been stretching, hanging, bicycling a lot these days in hopes of finding an inch or two somewhere. I was just wondering, can these things really help you grow taller? If so, what...

Round stretching ligaments? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering what round ligament stretching feel like? I have a pain on my right side, feels like it's in my hips. When I rub my side it hurts. What can I do if the pain I am experience is stretching ligaments? Thanks! ;)

Martial arts stretching [ 1 Answers ]

Have been training in taekwondo for about 18 months and am struggling with flexibility, I am 35 years old and think I started this too late, I warm up, stretch and cool off correctly as advised by the class instructor and do this every 2 days for 30-45 minutes (used to be every day but was advised...

Stretching excercises [ 6 Answers ]

HI! Do stretching excercises really make you grow taller? Has anyone had any success please let me know. Thanks.

My screen is stretching! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what the heck happened but my screen was stretched across sideways as if my computer were a widescreen. I tried changing resolutions but that made the stretching worse. I have it at 800x600 now and everything is on screen and not stretched, but it's all HUGE! I have tried messing with...

View more questions Search