Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smooth07 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 05:23 PM
    Prostate cancer
    Im not concerned that I have it I just want to educate myself. Is prostate cancer lumps on the balls or like a lumpy substance in your ball sack?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2006, 05:49 PM
    Neither. Prostate cancer is only diagnosed by an exam of the prostate gland that is deep inside you. You cannot tell just by feeling the "outside"
    qwerty1234567 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Sounds like you are worried about testicular cancer, which is a lump on the testicle.
    Mapleleafpete Posts: 125, Reputation: 4

Sep 7, 2008, 10:13 AM
    A simple blood test provides your PSA level in your blood,average is 4.0,any thing higher sets off an alarm and your doctor will send you to see a Uroligist.They will do a test on your prostate with there finger up the butt to determine if the prostate is inlarged,if it is they mite send you for a biopsy to test if there are cancer cells in the prostate,this is the only 100% way of knowing if its prostate cancer, been there don't that.. ive been cancer free for a little over a year now :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prostate? [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean if a guy gets a shooting pain in his anus when he ejaculates? I've reassured my friend that it's probably just a reaction in her boyfriend's prostate but I thought someone on here may be able to shed some more light on it!

Ambrotose for prostate cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who was told taking ambrotose would help his prostate cancer Does taking ambrotose help with prostate cancer. I have a friend who was told to take this supplement that it would help him.

Dog cancer [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr-old ****zu/Maltese was found to have a lump on her side in May 06. After several visits and different courses of antibiotics over a 2-month period, the affected area just would not heal completely. Then, another lump was discovered on the other side of her body. This time she was taken to a...

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search