Ask
    Tamsir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Universities not requiring SAT
    Are there universities in the us not requiring sat
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2009, 11:12 AM

Probably. Most community colleges do not require academic testing. Any school with competitive enrollment (meaning you cannot just enroll without approval) will require some form of testing prior to enrollment.

Why do you ask? Did you do poorly? Can you not afford the test? Do you just not want to take it?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 8, 2009, 11:31 AM

In the state of Michigan citizens take the ACT therefore the SAT isn't required. Im sure there's other states similar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Requiring a bit of assistance in installing a new OS [ 3 Answers ]

Heyas =] Slight backstory Last night I was having a few problems after I'd recently installed an oldschool game I'd laying around. Just so happened to restart the computer after and just as it usually 'zones' into explorer.exe starting up, it seemed to freeze, so after a few restarts, safe mode...

Law requiring school attendance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a grandson that will probably not go to school. His mom said there is such a thing as UNSCHOOLING in Indiana. Has any one ever heard of such a thing? Thanks

Requiring judgement [ 2 Answers ]

Last year there was a judgement granted against me for a credit card debt, I made arrangements to make payments with the lawyer handeling the judgement. I was making monthly pmts when they garnished my bank accts (I understand they can do that) they were able to get 5000.00 of the 8000.00...

Co.'s Insist on requiring home phone #.. . [ 6 Answers ]

I am in dire need of an answer. I do not have a home telephone. I want to order online - yet they insist on me entering a telephone number. What do I insert in those l0 spaces if I don't have a phone? It is the only way the sites will let me proceed with my orders. Can anyone help me? ...

View more questions Search