Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

Sep 7, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Beginner Bodybuilder/Powerlifting Diet
    I want to begin bodybuilding but can't seem to get to my ideal weight. So while I am holding off on lifting, I am rollercoastering on weight. I just started Mitotropin from GNC to help with pigging out evenings, taking one twice daily to be sure my heart doesn't start racing, gradually increasing dosage. I have noticed no sugar cravings and LOADS of energy!
    So my question is what should I be eating for weight loss?? I lost 80 lbs doing all protein from a dietician, but can't seem to lose now.
    roxyrohit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 01:07 PM

Hello friend ,
    Firstly who is worry about their health and not able to understand

That what they do
    For lose their wait.so I'll gave you a suggestion that this not a big

Problem for you.
    First I'll share you my experience that I lose 10 kg wait with in 3

Years.
    weight training

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Beginner on the Guitar [ 27 Answers ]

Hi there my loyal subjects! Ironclad needs help? I was thinking about taking up the guitar and trying to learn how to play it! But the problem is, I don't know where to begin?? Any advice for the basics of a beginner?

I'm not a beginner but. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm currently using the vista system with my brand new bought in April dell laptop.. inspiron 1545 I believe to be exact... everyone calls it the inspiron 15 and don't use the last two numbers... what I was wondering was what's all of your opinions on vista? Also.. I have two buttons on my...

Swimming for a beginner [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if someone could give me a good workout for a beginner. I took swimming in college and am now a smoker. I am trying to quit. Just looking for a good beginning routine.

View more questions Search