Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyaginuma8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Is there a possibility of being pregnant?
    I had my period on Thursday, Aug 6th and started taking the pill agaon the following Sunday, Aug 8th. Then I decided to stop taking the pill, on Friday Aug 14th I took my last one. On Wed, Aug 19yh I got my period again. If I had intercourse with my boyfriend between Aug 20th and 23rd, could I possibly be pregnant??
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 04:52 PM

yes! You screwed up your cycle stoping the pill the way you did! Having unprotected sex = baby

Sep 7, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    yes! you screwed up your cycle stoping the pill the way you did! having unprotected sex = baby
    Could you be more specific please? Did I ovulate even though I only my period 2 weeks before?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 05:25 PM

Who knows, because you stopped taking your pills mid cycle only time will tell. Wait a little bit till your next period is due and take a hpt.

Sep 7, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    who knows, because you stoped taking your pills mid cycle only time will tell. wait a little bit till your next period is due and take a hpt.
    When should I be getting my period again? First week of Sept or Mid sept? Im not sure if counts from the last period, even though they were only 2 weeks apart... Im worried! Thanks for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Im 15yrs old and I had unprotected sex May 6th, I'm not on birth control but we used the withdrawl method. I started my period the next day, lasted 3 days but it was unusually light. June I had my period on the 14th which lasted 2 days and was really light then another on the 29th which was really...

Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of days ago me and my boyfriend had sex and we used a condom but too many times. what i mean by that is we stopped and started again four times and he cummed i dont know how many times. but we only used 2 condoms.can there be a possibility that i can get pregnant?

Pregnant possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

If I was to be ovulating on the 7th and had unprotected sex on the 4th... what would be the possibility of becoming pregnant?

Possibility of being pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I am in need for someone to help me with this question. I have had periods offf and on since 16. I am not 22 and I am having headaches can't sleep and sometime stomach really bothers me.. I have been spotting. Is there a chance I could be pregnant. I would go to doctors but I got no medical...

Possibility of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday was the first time I had sex with my partner. He wore a condom and even when he came, he did it outside of me. Prior to that, he rubbed his penis on my vagina though the head was dry and had no precum. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant? My period will be due in about a...

View more questions Search