Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Race Fan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Low spigot pressure, high sprayer pressure, why?
    Hello, I need some help, please. My kitchen faucet has very low pressure when either hot or cold is turned on, but high pressure if the sprayer is on -- why? What is wrong, what do I need to do to fix it? Thanks for your help... :confused:
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 10:23 AM

Tell us the brand and the model number of your faucet, if the sprayer is separate from the faucet spout, remove the Aerator see the Image below, turn on both hot and cold see if the flow is good if is clean the Aerator install and check, Good luck.

John
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

Do you add 30 410a freon pressure like you do r22 and r12 for high side pressure in c [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to add 30 to the ambeint air temp. like you do for r22 and r12 to R410a freon to get the proper high side pressure reading

High pressure at sink, low pressure at shower [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sink in the bathroom has good solid water pressure. Next in the circuit is the toilet, which also has good pressure at the angle valve. The shower, however has terrible pressure. I have removed the head, and the pressure out of the shower neck is no better. Shower neck exits the...

Outside Spigot Pressure. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, We turned on our outside spigot to find low water pressure. We noticed that with the hose nozzle restricted and water not flowing we could still hear the water running at the spigot, although there was nothing leaking. We then went to the meter and turned the spigot on with no flow at the...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search