Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    boy does it burn, and when used with the tret it burns double....but it does work. No white spots but i use it so sparingly...im paranoid of this stuff!!
    That's what made me kind of nervous, the "what if" factor. I think if I ever choose to try it, I would use it on the body and use it sparingly as well.

I also would like to know more about the shipping. Does Gold Pharma allow you too order in bulk with a set price for shipping and handling?
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Why don't you guys try using it somewhere n your body like your foot or something? This way you won't mess up your face, and you;ll know a litle more on how your body/skin will react to it before you put it on your face. I'be been researching mequinol on different boards, unfortunately, people who said they purchased never come back and post their results, so has anyone else found someone who's actually used it for a while and it worked?
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 06:11 PM
    People here have or in the process of using it now with much success if you read through some of their threads. I'm happy with the hq for now.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Nov 16, 2009, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    that's what made me kind of nervous, the "what if" factor. I think if I ever choose to try it, I would use it on the body and use it sparingly as well.

I also would like to know more about the shipping. Does Gold Pharma allow you too order in bulk with a set price for shipping and handling?
    I don't know about bulk, I just ordered one tube, it never said max items for the shipping I don't believe
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2009, 04:10 PM
    OK, well it would be a plus if they did have in bulk for a flat rate shipping and handling fee like ADC so the prices will even out.
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    yes thats where I got mine. I hate them....the cream is cheap but they screw you on the S&H
    Are you from the USA? I have tried signing up for an account with my blackberry and home computer and I still am unable to register at Gold Pharma. I don't understand why.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 17, 2009, 12:57 PM

I believe they ship internationally

medications from goldpharma

Nov 17, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I believe they ship internationally

I see that they do but every time I try to create an account the register button seems to be frozen. I am unable to submit my info inorder to create an account with them. I have no idea what's going on. Does anyone have a contact email address for them?

Nov 17, 2009, 03:54 PM

According to this you need to register in order to be able to contact them. Not sure why. I have registered and ordered from them before in the past with no problem. It may just be a technical hitch and it might be that you need to try later.

Nov 17, 2009, 08:00 PM
    According to this you need to register in order to be able to contact them. Not sure why. I have registered and ordered from them before in the past with no problem. It may just be a technical hitch and it might be that you need to try later.

Yes, I think it must have been a glitch because I just was able to register today. I have been trying to register for 4 weeks now and I finally got in. I am going to place an order for mequinol next week.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Nov 17, 2009, 08:04 PM

Please let us know how it goes.

Nov 17, 2009, 08:06 PM

I will let you know how my order goes.

Nov 18, 2009, 05:18 PM

missteetee,

Glad you were finally able to register, so hopefuuly there should be no further problems placing your order, when you're ready. Like RedDiamond said, Please give an update on any results when you start your regime. Good Luck!

Nov 18, 2009, 06:14 PM
    missteetee,

Glad you were finally able to register, so hopefuuly there should be no further problems placing your order, when you're ready. Like RedDiamond said, Please give an update on any results when you start your regime. Good Luck !!

Okay I will let you guys know!
    ncimfabulous Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2009, 02:57 PM

Wow this thread was really informative. OK so are you guys ordering the cream or the ointment because their both the same concentration.

I plan on ordering the tretinoin 0.01% but I'm not sure if I should layer or mix it together.
    Capricorn 45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2011, 05:17 PM
    I found a site where they sell Mequinol in powder form 100% Mequinol. But the seller refuses to give advise in how to mix it.
    I know I have to mix it with Retin A, but I am not sure of the ratio. Help.
    Pinkpoupette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 01:55 PM
    Hey guys im really interested in skin whitening, ive been using hq 2% products from my local african market and i decreased the amount i used. I have gotten darker and now im trying to get lighter, like 5 or 6 shades lighter. Please anyone with a good regime, share it with me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rhianna and Chris Brown [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I know that this is a late issue, but I was wondering what everyone thought of the fight between Chris Brown and Rhianna?

View more questions Search