Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    how do i see my reputation ? I have never really noticed that part .. i just though its something that you say OH your accurate Oh thats inaccurate!

Next time onwards im taking care.. Sorry again !
    No prob, it's cool. Hey when are you going to send me the before and after picts? You can only show me a portion, you do not have to show the whole face. Did you get the chance to see my before and after picts?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 19, 2009, 02:50 PM

Golden_Girl,

Is that Sade on your avatar?
    ginm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 04:27 PM
    I am going to buy Mequinol once someone reports back if it works or not. Don't forget to report back please! Lol
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Golden_Girl,

Is that Sade on your avatar?
    Sade? No, no that is me... :p

Yep that's Sade, she has always been my favorite singer and I love this photo. So, my goal is to reach her complexion and effectively maintain, or at least quite close. I also, love her eyebrows.. speaking of eyebrows we were talking on another thread with the fake eyebrows and the eyebrow and eyelash growth growth. So,
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 19, 2009, 07:09 PM

I guess you just answered the question I asked :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    I guess you just answered the question I asked :)
    Lol... but I would love to take some photos after achieving my goals by the next spring, and this is one how I would like to pose with my hair coming down.. and then who knows I may post my real photo but no one will know it is me, just my avatar.

Sep 20, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    lol...but I would love to take some photos after acheiving my goals by the next spring, and this is one how I would like to pose with my hair coming down..and then who knows I may post my real photo but noone will know it is me, just my avatar.
    I agree,

Sep 20, 2009, 08:46 AM

Golden_Girl,

Sade is lovely. I saw her years ago, when she lived near the school I went to. She's really lovely . Unfortunately, never had the nerve to go up to her, but then again sometimes celebrities don't want to be approached and would rather be left alone.

Sep 20, 2009, 08:48 AM
    Do you know if she is still doing music ? I used to love her songs.

Sep 20, 2009, 01:07 PM

So do I.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Wow Maharani you are so lucky! I never met anyone famous before, other than local celebs, so I wouldn't know how I would react if I ever met her. Many of her songs has helped me through really hard times. Yes she has been recording for her next album and from what I heard it is supposed to be out before this year ends. I posted on her site a couple of times and others are awaiting as well.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Sep 20, 2009, 05:11 PM

Hey Golden_Girl, I bought the mequinol and have been using it extremely sparingly as it is 10%! It kind of scares me. I use it with my tret and my skin hasn't fallen off or had in white markings or anything freakish... but right now it is way too soon to tell.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Great Dessaml. How long have you been using it for now? How much does it sting? I wish you much luck so continue to keep us updated. Thanks.

Sep 20, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    Hey Golden_Girl, I bought the mequinol and have been using it extremely sparingly as it is 10%! it kinda scares me. I use it with my tret and my skin hasnt fallen off or had in white markings or anythin freakish...but right now it is way too soon to tell.
    Was it premixed?

Sep 21, 2009, 10:32 AM

If it was purchased from goldpharma, then it is without the tretonin. The mequinol comes in a tube and has a vaseline type consistency.

Sep 21, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Wow Maharani you are so lucky!! I never met anyone famous before, other than local celebs, so I wouldnt know how I would react if I ever met her. Many of her songs has helped me through really hard times. Yes she has been recording for her next album and from what I heard it is supposed to be out before this year ends. I posted on her site a couple of times and others are awaiting as well.

I know what you mean about her music.. a very talented lady. I would love to hear what she's doing now, as I think she is really unique.
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Here's her site if you want to stay updated News | The Official Sade Site, well this is the U.S. site

Sep 21, 2009, 03:06 PM

Thanks for the info, just had a quick look. Will check it out properly later.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2009, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    your research done on what lil kim used???? lol

..... we will never know until she tell us which she will not anytime soon...guess away..

smelll like a ??????
    If you'll re-read what I said I specifically says they POINTING to mequinol... of course no one knows unless they were to come out and say so...
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    if you'll re-read what I said I specifically says they POINTING to mequinol....of course no one knows unless they were to come out and say so...
    I agree Dessaml. Mequinol has much of the potential as it is known to be a strong lightener, stronger than Hq and yet still have the bronze undertones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rhianna and Chris Brown [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I know that this is a late issue, but I was wondering what everyone thought of the fight between Chris Brown and Rhianna?

View more questions Search