Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binkilicious Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Movie: secret college game if you lose you die
    I watched a thriller movie made between 2001-2006 about a secret college game online. They had to answer questions and there was a distinct winner of each round. I think if you lost you had to commit suicide or was killed or something like that. The opening scene was a cool guy playing and his roommate played also the roommate lost he was a heavyset guy he went to his room and killed himself. There was the cool guy and he had a girlfriend that was helping him. There is also information or clues on an outside board at the college. This has been making me crazy for 3 years now. Lol does anyone know this movie
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 10:23 PM

Devour (2005) ?

Sep 6, 2009, 10:34 PM

It is not devour or stay alive the opening scenes I described are important
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 8, 2009, 12:33 PM

How about the Skulls? ( I'll admitt I never actually saw it, (I'm a whole lot of help:)but from what I remember from the previews on TV, it sounds like it might match?)

Sep 8, 2009, 04:35 PM
    I read a description of skulls and I have the movie and watched it but nope that isn't it. This is about a college game on the computer where they would secretly sign up and the questions are on the computer. They would answer the questions the lowest person on the scores would have to die. There is a guy that keeps winning and another guy and somhow I remember the one guy and his girlfriend are trying to find the origin of the game maker. I know one of the guys cheats on one answer. Also a big fight brtween the 2 guys. There is no mystical or special effect to my knowledge and there is no monsters or ghosts or supernatural stuff. So this is no devour or stay alive.
    thiery18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Okay the movie is called "Stay Alive" and once I saw it was on TV and I read the description and it said "This person was watching the movie and playing the game at the same time... Then when he died on the game he actually died IN REAL LIFE" NOT KIDDING!!

Sep 19, 2009, 03:02 PM

The movie is not stay alive. It involves brainic college students answering questions. It doesn't have supernatural stuff in it or involves a video game persay. It is like an online secret game. The players get posting in code from an outdoor bulletin board
    caligirlvma Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Sep 24, 2009, 01:15 PM

Nemesis Game (2003)

Here is the trailer YouTube - Nemesis Game Trailer

Sep 24, 2009, 01:28 PM
    No it is not nemisis game. The hero is not a woman. These are questions put on the computers of people that sign up for the game. In secret. There is no scrawlings on walls. Nemis game is a good movie though I have that one too.
    cupcakekauahi Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Wolf?

Sep 29, 2009, 03:46 AM

Cry wolf, I mean.

Cry Wolf

Sep 29, 2009, 04:15 AM

Cry wolf.

Oct 12, 2009, 06:37 PM
    It sint cry wolf althugh that is a kind of good answer. I have that movie too. I wish I would have bought that dumb movie that I can't remember the name of. I will watch the cry wolf movie again.

Mar 16, 2010, 03:04 PM

FeardotCom

Mar 16, 2010, 03:53 PM

Killer Net?

Killer Net (1998) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anybody knows the movie the secret garden in cartoon? [ 4 Answers ]

I know there's a movie that was made with real people and all but the one I'm looking for is in cartoon I used of watching it when I was younger. What I could remember is that there was a young girl that was adopted by a mean women and she is locked in her room but one day a cat shows her a secret...

Name of movie about family secret [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie in black and white. It was about a family secret of a man. He was a frog and lived in a maze on the family estate.

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

Greatest College Basketball Game Ever? [ 11 Answers ]

I know I can’t be the only AMHD member who stayed up way too late to watch the basketball game last night. In case you are clueless I am talking about SU vs. UCONN that went to a record 6 overtimes. Okay maybe I am biased because I am an SU fan but that has to be one of the greatest basketball...

Need to change my social skills before I lose my whole college life [ 5 Answers ]

So a little background info on me... My elementary life I was always picked on because I was the only non-white kid. I'm indian. I had a small group of friends who stood by my side. Those guys are still my friends today (we're all in college now). But I remember it always took a lot out of me...

View more questions Search