Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nchristensen09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Opening of new business
    Hi All,

I work for a new law firm that has just opened it's doors in a small country town.
    I've been asked to write a letter to the following

1. existing clients
    2. potential clients
    3. referrers.

To introduce them to our firm and we are enclosing an invite to our office grand opening nibbles and drinks.

There are only two of us here... and I'm only new at this... help I have a deadline TODAY!

Cheers
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Hi, nchristensen09!

You know more about the business in which you're involved than anyone else here does.

My suggestion to you would be to start a draft letter on this thread about what you want to communicate. If you do so, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along to suggest ways as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening a small business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking on opening a small business selling and delivering alcohol, What type of permit will I need, or who can I contact. Thanks James boyle

Check list of opening cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to open my own cleaning business and I know I need to get incorporated but does anyone know what else needs to be done for it to be legal so I can advertise?

Opening small business [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where to start when opening a small business

View more questions Search