Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HighSchoolGirly Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Marilyn Monroe
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm kind of new to this site and I wasn't sure where to put this question exactly but I thought it would fit in here. So here it goes. A friend of mine loves taking pictures, it's her passion. She's really good at it and she wants me to model in a some pictures. She wants me to pick a old fashion model or icon like Marilyn Monroe or someone. I Adore Marilyn Monroe but I don't know how to BE Marilyn Monroe or act like her with the poses, make up hair, clothes.. I have dark hair and a more tan complexion so I have a few questions.

1) Can anyone give me some clues on what to wear and what kind of poses to do?
    2) If you know any other old fashion models, could you let me know please and possibly find a few links with pictures?

Anything would be very appreciated.
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2009, 07:25 PM

Well, the first thing that pops into my head when I think of Marilyn Monroe is white dress, her enhanced beauty mark, her curls, black eyeliner, red lipstick. I'm not too sure what else to tell you. With the more tan complexion and darker hair color it may be hard to pull off without looking at some of her pictures and familiarizing yourself with the poses. I'd love to see how this works out! Good Luck!
    rizzoeddie Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 11:11 AM
    If you go to youtube.com and tyoe in Marilyn Monroe "makeup techniques" or "retro pin up makeup" they have PERFECT ways to do your make up!!

Hope this helps!
    HighSchoolGirly Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 02:49 PM

Thanks a ton(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marilyn Monroe Wallpaper [ 14 Answers ]

8823I have a single roll of Marilyn Monroe wallpaper bought in the 80s. I am selling it on e-bay do not really want to if I can buy any more anywhere if any one knows where I can buy some

1959 Marilyn Monroe Some Like It Hot Movie Reel [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I have a Marilyn Monroe movie called "Some Like It Hot" and it's a movie on a reel... I would appreciate if anyone would comment back with the estimated value of this antique is. Thanks.

Marilyn and margerite and a mystery [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to figure two movies out for the longest time. The first one is about two sisters, Marilyn and Margerite, who live in Paris and fall in love with the same man. The family is well to do. The young man goes off to sea... I guess he's a sailor or something. He loves...

View more questions Search