Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laineymae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Facebook not loading !
    Hi there, My Facebook has automatically stopped loading it's homepage on IE, its blank and the bars at the bottom move but then just stall.

I have deleted all temporary files, history and cookies but it has made no difference. When I run it on Firefox it loads but the notifications and chat and applications all appear on the upper left hand side and are not accesible..

Can anyone help, because Facebook sure can't!!

Thanks

Laineymae
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 10:57 AM

I think Facebook is having some problems for the last 24 hours or so as I have noticed something's I can't access.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message: Secure Connection Failed

Re Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from Appearing on MY Facebook site?

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading... "? [ 3 Answers ]

How to displace the loading image with a message like "loading"?

View more questions Search