Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a11senagle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 02:46 PM
    What is the Sanskrit translation of this?
    "May I have benevolence towards all, without discrimination, that is free of selfish attachment, may I love, without a desire to possess but a desire to help, and may I sacrifice self-interest for the welfare and well-being of all."

To anyone who can translate this accurately, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Sep 9, 2009, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by a11senagle View Post
    "May I have benevolence towards all, without discrimination, that is free of selfish attachment, may I love, without a desire to possess but a desire to help, and may I sacrifice self-interest for the welfare and well-being of all."

To anyone who can translate this accurately, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    How do you define the term "benevolence' ?
    a11senagle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 11:19 AM

A desire to do good to others; goodwill; charitableness. I don't how to message that to you so I hope you see it ! :) thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

Sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone no how to translate 'MATT' and 'AIMEE' in sanscrit text to use for two tattoo designs?

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for translation of "there is only today" in sanskrit

Sanskrit Translation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking to get a tattoo... Could someone translate "Free" and/or "Freedom" into Sanskrit?

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

I know antarshakti means in powerr... and I have some idea of what it looks like in sanskrit.. I just need maybe a better picture or a bigger one.. if anyone can help itdd be wonderful =)

View more questions Search