Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soniye2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Kinematics: displacement
    A picture of a displacement that demonstrates its definition lebeled with appropriate mathematical symbols :) help I don't know what to put
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2009, 09:31 AM

Well, the problem is that I don't know what you mean here... =/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Topic : kinematics [ 2 Answers ]

derive S= u + 1/2 at2

One D Kinematics [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help with this question.. a hot air balloon is ascending straight up at a consant speed of 7.0 m/s. When the baloon is 12.0 m above the ground, a gun fires a pellet straight up from the ground level with an initial speed of 30.0 m/s. along the paths of the balloon and the pellet,...

Kinematics- Acceleration [ 3 Answers ]

A bullet traveling 220 m/s strikes a tree and penetrates 4.33 cm before stopping. Find the acceleration of the bullet and the time it takes to stop. HELP A.S.A.P!

Kinematics Help! [ 2 Answers ]

A bicyclist is finishing his repair of a flat tire when a friend rides by with a constant speed of 3.5m/s. Two seconds later the bicylicts hops on his bike and accelerates at 2.4m/s^2 until he catches his friend. (a) How much time does it take until he catches his friend? (b) How far has he...

Kinematics [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble answering this problem. Please offer any suggestion. There are several parts to be answered: 1) An object moves along the x axis according to the equation x(t) = (3.90t2 - 2.00t + 3.00) m. a) Determine the instantaneous speed at t = 1.60 s and at t = 3.10 s. b)...

View more questions Search