Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaunH Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 12:32 PM
    When will we reconcile
    My wife and I are currently separated, she says she wants to get back with me but is not sure when it will happen, is there anyone here that can give some insight into that ?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 01:03 PM

Sorry that you question can't be answered in a spiritual or clairvoyant manner as there are no mediums on this site.

I suspect that when she has resolved the issues that caused the split she will return.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2009, 01:48 PM

As long as she is distancing herself and not trying to work things out she may just be saying she wants to get back together to appease you and not really have any intention of doing that. Can you discuss it with her more?

Sep 6, 2009, 01:54 PM

I don't think this is the case, things are a lot more complicated then just a mere breakup, I believe her when she says what she does as with the distance between us in actual miles is great and there is no advantage to her being untruthful. Within 24 hrs of leaving she was telling me of her own accord " I think I made the wrong decission..". The situation now has as much to do with economics and bad luck as it does a desire to be apart.

Sep 6, 2009, 01:58 PM

One thing I need to gain are some tools to stop the calling and txting etc... Its not as bad as it was but I would really like to know anything one has done with success to STOP this negative behaviour. I would LOVE to be able to go a day without txting or calling her and have tried leaving the phone at home to giving it to a friend to no avail. Where does one get the strength to let go and hope for the best ?
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaunH View Post
    one thing I need to gain are some tools to stop the calling and txting etc... Its not as bad as it was but I would really like to know anything one has done with success to STOP this negative behaviour. I would LOVE to be able to go a day without txting or calling her and have tried leaving the phone at home to giving it to a friend to no avail. Where does one get the strength to let go and hope for the best ?
    You need to dig deep for strength.

Know that by texting and calling you are being counter productive to the situation and not respecting her wishes can possibly push her further away.

Find that inner strength and just do it.

Sometimes the more we try to cling to someone ,the more they run from us.
    Think of that when you feel compelled to reach out.

Sep 6, 2009, 02:22 PM

Oh!!
    The manytimes I have said that to myself.. LOL I do understand what you are saying though. I have to find it within to have the power to stop. Its just so damn hard.
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaunH View Post
    Oh !!!
    The manytimes I have said that to myself..LOL I do understand what you are saying tho. I have to find it within to have the power to stop. Its just so damn hard.
    It is not easy and it takes a lot of focus and determination but if you keep your goal in mind,it will give you a good incentive!

Sep 6, 2009, 04:58 PM

Thanks for the advice on that I WILL try much harder in that area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What needs to be done if my wife and I reconcile? [ 3 Answers ]

So far our case was filed and custody orders were put in place however the disoulution was never finalized. If we end up getting back together does anyone know what we need to do? We live in California.

How to reconcile [ 13 Answers ]

Can I please get some feedback or your views on reconciling with your ex. I guess what I am asking and I know this depends on the details of the issue but, is there ever a point of no return to get back with your ex whether you are the dumper or dumpee? If so then what would be the best way to...

Reconcile or divorce? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been married for a long, long time. My husband left me, but now is talking to me again. He says he wants a divorvce and has offered a settlement. However, he is being so nice and caring it makes me think there is the possibilitie of a reconciliation. So, which is it? How are things going...

View more questions Search