Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unicissis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Movie, cats, bird, cartoon,
    Ok, so like I watched this movie a couple of... YEARS ago, and I know it wasn't oliver and company, or artistocats, so help, and bear with me OK? At the beginning of the movie, a bird dies, a mother bird, and she has a baby bird, and these cats take care of it, and one song line in the movie was something like" I'm so happy, to be a cat" the"be a cat" was DEFINITALY a line, so please help me, a movie of cats, and a bird, cartoon movie, OK, thanks:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 09:21 AM

Lucky and Zorba?
    La gabbianella e il gatto (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy film evil boy on farm turns into a bird or sees through eyes of a bird [ 4 Answers ]

What I remember of the film An old big (tall) wooden? Farmhouse. Located I think in the USA. The family had European connections. The boy was bad or evil or misunderstood (not sure) He could either turn into or see through the eyes of a flying bird. This is something I think that was passed...

80s/90s Bird vs. Animals Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie from when I was a kid about birds and beasts fighting to be the ruler of the animal kingdom. I also remember a vague subplot about a rodent or small animal going into a house. The animals were portrayed semi-realistically and not anthropomorphic along with owls and bugs playing...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Do you remember what was the name of cartoon with cats living on the street in bins? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, :) Does anybody remember the name of the cartoon, where there were cats living on the street in empty bins? What I remember is that they had telephones attached next to the bins. They had different colours and the leader was purple. They had some incidents with police. I hope somebody...

Name of an old Italian bird pooping movie - where could I ask? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of an Italian movie from the 60s? Which featured a luckless character who would be defecated on by pigeons when he crossed a piazza. Many other funny things happened to him as well - very funny. The actor may have been Marcello Mastroianni or Vittorio Gasmann. If you...

View more questions Search