Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alice123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 01:13 AM
    How to decrease fat content and increase muscle mass in our body ?
    Hi,

My weight is fine according to my height. But the fat content is more and muscle mass is less. That's why I have less stamina as compared to others of my age. Also, water content is low. I am advised to take more water and fibrous food. I want to know more about what all should I include in my diet and what should I avoid. Please help.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 08:30 AM

Diet: If you are looking to build muscle you want a lot of protein based foods. Chicken, tuna, peanuts, eggs, that sort of thing. You CANNOT gain muscle without eating protein, period.

The best way to do this is to lift weights four days a week and walk the other three. Use a treadmill, walk outside, whatever. It is important to do some type of cardio to actually lose the fat. Fat doesn't turn into muscle, so you can't just lift weights and expect to get ripped.

You take baby steps. Walking at least 2-3 miles a day will dramatically decrease your fat, but you have to stick to it. If you simply lift weights with no sort of cardio you are going to just gain weight on top of weight, and that is no good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the amount of cash increase or decrease [ 1 Answers ]

Exercise 1-3A Identifying the reporting entities Carlos Bueso recently started a business. During the first few days of operation, Mr. Bueso transferred $30,000 from his personal account into a business account for a company he named Bueso Enterprises. Bueso Enterprises borrowed $40,000 from...

How do I decrease sales from one entity on financials and increase the other [ 1 Answers ]

The sales for two businesses were recorded under one at the start of year. Two separate sets of books are being kept now but there is a $ amount of sales that needs to be removed from on and posted to the other. How do I do this correctly and what are the accounts affected.

Total assets increase or decrease? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out if the total assets increased or decreased and by how much with the following info. The company began the current year with assets of 250,000 and liabilities of 170,000. During the year stockholders equity increased by 50,000 and liabilities decreased by 20,000. I think it...

View more questions Search