Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Oct 29, 2009, 12:18 PM

Yes sometime around 2004 another person who used Mono and had to go through repigmentation, ADERO, admin of old Lighter Skin forum), told me about TEENYPATCHES committing suicide that year, and sounded sincere about it.

See here:
    - The Bright Skin Forum

\"Im sure some of you remember Adero, she was well known from our old Bright Skin forums. She has written about her Benoquin experience and I hope this will discourage anyone who are contemplating the use of Benoquin. Ive warned people in the past not to use it, however, some people still have been inquiring about it. I do not recommend Benoquin or Mequinol because theyre very strong depigmenting agents that can do some serious damage to the skin. You will end up with vitiligo and eczema thats implicated in the message below.

but the medication, benoquin, still indicates discontinue all use at 4 months that where I was misled, maybe others? Yes everybody has different chemistry so progress of vitiligo and total depigmentation is variable. I have been depigmenting since 2002, is taking forever! 20% left. Decided to depigment before extensive vitiligo, for cosmetic reasons. I was buying monobenzone from researchd, then leucostrata until tsunami. Now, dlight and depig. 4-oha is the same thing as mequinol. The skin will eventually over-replace the 33% maxim pigment being inhibited by either hydroquinone or mequinol as they are both weak and eventually ineffective on limiting pigment. To get permanent white skin you have to kill, and keep killing melanocytes. Hydroquinone and mequinol can't do that, but monobenzone can. Long-term monobenzone depigmentation is erratic because it is only effective on 85% of epidermal melanocytes, and only 14% of follicular melanocytes at any one time. In active vitiligo, one's own immune system will continue to depigment even the migrating non-G1 and non-telogen reservoirs, which monobenzone alone can't do, yielding a faster prognosis. In non-extensive vitiligo and normal skin, the skin being one organ, monobenzone therapy will continuously be counter-affected by the above referenced reservoirs. Contrary to popular belief, the skin does not become immune to monobenzone, but monobenzone at the dermal layer is only effective on nondifferentiating melanoblasts, as opposed to simple epidermal. Breaks are not necessary and countereffective to success. Up to 85% of refractory follicular melanocytes repigmenting the dermis and epidermis via melanosome migration, at any one time. There are many people who have indefinitely hypopigmented or depigmented with monobenzone without having extensive vitiligo. Very few of them are famous, but include m. jackson, l. richie, and dr. vikki. Many others are doctors and pharmacists with african or asian descent who use dr ashley's chance success formula with retinoic acid. Skin depigmented only with monobenzone is usually left with light brown tones and does not glow white in blacklight, while skin depigmented via universal vitiligo, monobenzone assisted extensive vitiligo, and/or aggressive laser therapies appears white and glows in blacklight. Depigmentation for non-extensive vitiligo is off-the-books, expensive and cumbersome. My derm warns do not use over 30% monobenzone unless you are already 50% vitiligo depigmented or greater, or it will cause ochronosis via toxic buildup especially in face, palms, mucous membranes, kidneys. Anywhere from 2% - 20% fine if extensive vitiligo, 20% - 30% if not extensive vitiligo. Monobenzone absorbed best: all skin folds, under arms, behind ears, and directly around labia/testicles. Hyperpigmentation first is actually a better sign that areas will fully depigment than initial hypopigmentation is. That from the experts especially pharmacists and doctors hypopigmenting selves slowly. Laser depigmentation will be necessary to destroy the resistant reservoirs that tend to activate during the 1st-2nd yr following monobenzone therapy. That is where I am at. My doctors tried peels, oral and intradermal monobenzone patches, glucocorticoids, imatinib, but only laser depigmentation sessions along with continued monobenzone applications indefinitely banish the repopulating melanocytes. Eyebrows gone permanently, lips, nipples, undereyes lighter though, due to laser. It is purely experimental and if you do not have vitiligo or $6K+ disposable annual salary you should not touch monobenzone or consider permanent lightening. It took michael jackson 10 years and $1M to fully depigment exposed areas of skin and it is reported he still has pigment on torso, leg, pubic areas. Why because laser so time consuming if you are other 98 out of 100 people without vitiligo, consider self lucky. Don't use hydroquinone or mequinol (4-oha) since you will either get hyperpigmentation or vitiligo or both long term\" -holly
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 29, 2009, 01:20 PM

Wow what a story Samir. I hope anyone considering using monobenzone reads this fully. What an exhausting and depressing process. It was nice for her to share this with you and thanks for passing it on.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2009, 02:55 PM

Super shallow, how long have you been using,monobenzone cream?I bet you very light,now.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 29, 2009, 06:52 PM

What happened to supershadow?

Lol been almost 2 months
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 30, 2009, 04:04 PM

Yes how nice that samir is sharing with us ! The reasons are as below:

1) How nice That everyone seems to confide in you, Samir - The founder of the fake herbalinn and depig websites.

2) How nice that The man who usd mono hiimself and got white as paper, and is always demotivating others from doing it.

3) How nice that the man who has dissappeared for years, not ready to help anyone in lightening process, but has suddenly arisen when the herbalinn forum is in the doldrums making no sales any more with its crappy benzylarbutin.

4) How nice that the man who makes fake aliases everywhere on his forum and markets herbalinn and depig products all the time.

Has anyone told you HOW Great you are ?

Your lies are the most ROCKING ever !

Sure I believe you ! Sure I do...

As the inventor of the phrase MAKING PEOPLE A FOOL, you are a master at it ! How can I not believe you ?

Btw, are you sure you are the same samir or someone pretending to be him now considering he has never botherd to come back online to lightening sites since years??
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Oct 30, 2009, 06:20 PM

Two thumbs up.

Samir, going through all your posts previously, you've stated too many contradictions and provided information and assumptions without any backbone whatsoever. Might I add, you're known to be an outright seller too?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2009, 06:48 PM
    ... that's what I started thinking today as I was reading through his posts and was looking at the before and after picts, there was little reason left to answer the "how many shades" question.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 30, 2009, 07:21 PM
    So, Is SuperShallow alive? Mono isn't poisonous, is it?
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2009, 07:49 AM

No,monobenzone is not poisonous,some doctor's give it to,people that have vitiligo 50%of there body,if it was poisonous they would never approved by the fda... lol!
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2009, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Barry101, mono can not give you vitiligo. It can definitely cause discoloration and spots, but it can not give you the disease, that is scientifically impossible. Besides, Michael Jackson already had the vitiligo disease, and therefore his doctor prescribes him mono to depigment.
    SO why do the medical journals refer to it a chemical vitiligo then? They also refer to it as chemical leukoderma. Vitiligo means depigmentation of the skin, whether it be an immunity disorder or from someone using some kind of phenol on their skin. I do understand what you are saying though that you cannot make your body destroy the pigment cells. I understand that it gives the symptoms of natural vitiligo.
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Oct 31, 2009, 03:57 PM

It's referred to as "Chemical Vitiligo" simply because it induces vitiligo like symptoms to both vitiligo-afflicted users and non alike. The only difference is that it is usually much more potent and faster for vitiligo inflicted users than their non-inflicted counterparts, and the fact that people who do not have vitiligo can often revert the changes to an extent.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2009, 07:19 PM
    There has been several posts added recently that further explains vitiligo and the differences. I had written a lengthy post about it somewhere to further scientifically and medically explain my answer along with links posted for reference, but it may still be somewhere around here.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Stop advrtise your fack indian company
    n0username Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jun 16, 2010, 02:47 PM

The white discoloration and spots you get from using monobenzone is referred to as vitiligo. This is a vitiligo caused by chemicals. It is not the autoimmune type. So yes, chemical vitiligo is possible.

And if you do not have natural vitiligo and you use monobenzone, the color will likely come back easier than for a person who really has the natural one.

Case in point, Michael Jackson. He had spots of color everywhere. I always thought that he caused his vitiligo by using monobenzone. That article that was posted on the previous pages really rings true. That if he wanted to be his natural brown color, he would have stopped using monobenzone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

XP updates [ 2 Answers ]

My comp. will not load update kb898461, or WMP 11. Any ideas?

Updates [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I woke up to an icon that told me I needed to update something to do with Logiteck. K. That could be my mouse or my cam, or maybe even something else. So, I did it. How would I even determine IF the update request came from Logiteck? Could it be a trojan horse? Could it be from...

View more questions Search