Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex404 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Dutch and Jordanian wife
    I am from Holland my wife is from Jordan, we been married since 2005.
    My wife first viza was for 6 months, after for 5 years.
    We have two children now
    4 years and 2 years

I am working full time in UK, and she is only a house wife.

I am starting to feel this is a fraud just to get the paper as I have seen some proofs about another relation ship back in Jordan.
    The wife took the children with her on holiday to Jordan now, and she is not answering my phone calls, I am afraid she has stolen the children now and never want to come back to UK.

My questions now please:
    1. How can I make sure she never allowed back to the UK. (If I make divorce?)
    2. The children have Dutch passports only, and they are not registered in the Jordanian embassy, how can I get hold of them and have them under my custody?
    3.if she comes back to uk, can the borders not allow her entering and take the children from her?

Many thanks in advance.
    Alfama Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2009, 10:17 PM

Hi Alex, Did your wife fly out to Jordan on a one way or return ticket? if a return ticket what's the date she's is or was due to return?
    Making phone calls to Jordan can be very difficult.
    Answer my question then we'll take it from there. Alfama
    Alex404 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2009, 11:21 PM

Thanks for replying, it is a return, and she was due on 23-08-09 but she ignored it.
    Just yesterday I received a call from her saying she is not coming back for now.
    She will be back, when she feels she wants.

I think all is clear now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American/jordanian citizen, married to syrian; want divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I was born in jordan and lived in the states; dual citizen. I'm now living in syria, and married to a syrian. I have a daughter that is now 4 months old born in syria, but with a jordanian birth certificate and plan to get my daughter american citizenship. Our marriage license is...

Dutch married to an american [ 2 Answers ]

I am from Holland, i have been married to an american for over a year and we have been dating for 4 years. I never bothered to start the immigration process since i never thought i would be leaving my country. A couple of months ago there was a death in my husband's side of the family and one of...

Dutch passport [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born in Holland can I get a dutch passport

Dutch Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My paternal and maternal grandparents emigrated to the United States in the 50's from Holland. Perhaps I am just being naïve, but that does not by chance infer any sort of special status on me does it? It probably doesn't but I was really hoping. Thanks for any information you may have!

View more questions Search