Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tav582 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2009, 02:30 PM
    "sticky" hazard light button on a '03 Mazda Tribute
    My daughter owns a 2003 Mazda Tribute. The hazard light button tends to stick when depressed and the hazard lights cannot be turned off. Recently, this problem trained the battery charge, which after being jumped is just fine. However, a paper clip is now forced into the hazard button to prevent it from being depressed. I am thinking that perhaps a little WD-40 will help lubricate the button, but I am reluctant to remove the paper clip.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 02:34 PM

WD-40 will likely solve the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mazda protégé, engine "skips" at highway speed [ 1 Answers ]

My 99 mazda protégé engine skips or hesitates for second at highway speeds only. Check engine light is on. Has 120k on it, replaced spark plugs, replaced spark plug wires.. still doing same thing. Could this be a coil/EGR/o2 sensor/ or fuel filter issue? Trying bring it down to most likely thing...

Clarification on "Criteria for Dual-Status Filing" Sticky [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The "Criteria for Dual-Status Filing" sticky says that My situation is that I worked under a TN-1 visa from January to end of August, 2007 (so 240 days or so, meeting the SPT), then went back home for the remainder of the year. So I thought that I should be dual-status per Pub. 519 -...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search