Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newlywed801 Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2009, 12:09 PM
    Tell me a good recipe for bananna nut bread
    Okay I just read a forum talking about bananna bread and it got me craving some :) and I was hoping that some one would have a good recipe? Any ideas you?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2009, 12:13 PM

For years I used a standard flour recipe for banana bread until my sister-in -law gave me a recipe made with Bisquick.
    It is so moist ! One of the things I find with many banana breads is they are too dry but this one is fantastic! It is also very easy.
    Here is the link.
    Banana Nut Bread Recipe with Bisquick - Easy Bisquick Banana Nut Bread Recipe
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2009, 01:02 PM

I cheat and use trader joe's boxed banana bread mix and add a couple extra ripe bananas to it along with the things the box says to add.
    Acesarewild Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2009, 12:18 AM

PlusRecipes.com has a great banana nut bread recipe that is really good. Here's the link to it:

Banana-Nut Bread - PlusRecipes.com :: Your Complete Online Guide to Cooking & More!

I hope you enjoy it!
    newlywed801 Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2009, 06:08 PM

Thanks you this all sound so good! I can't wait to try they all LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pizza Hut Garlic Bread Recipe [ 39 Answers ]

Ok, so does anyone know how Pizza Hut make their Garlic Bread so damn tasty? If anyone could give me a step by step recipe I'd be chuffed to garlicy bits! Thanks All! J

A good Chili Recipe? [ 20 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody had a good chili recipe they could share with me. I was going to make some tonight and I would like a really good one. Can anyone share with me and please include the steps to. Thanks!

Garlic bread recipe ? [ 3 Answers ]

From where can I find a free good Pizza Hut garlic bread recipe ?

Good italian dressing recipe? [ 1 Answers ]

I am sooo tired of the italian dressings in the grocery store. I rarely use italian dressing but when I do I shake the bottle and before I can even start to pour it the oil is already separated and back on the top. I end up with a hoagie full of oil and no dressing. I have to pour half the bottle...

Calabrese Dried Bread Recipe [ 0 Answers ]

I tried a old family bread while in Italy. It was made by my friends mother. The are from Calabria. At first I thought the bread was stale! It was hard and in a box in the cupboard. My friend showed me how you quickly run it under the faucet to dampen it slightly then wrap it in a tea towel. In...

View more questions Search