Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klokwyze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 02:10 AM
    Corporate personality
    The section of the companies act relating which says a company shall be treated as a natural person in so far as a body corporate is capable of acting within the law.
    Just implying separate legal personality.
    The question is: it is the most celebrated fictitious story lines in company law. Discuss the correctness of this statement.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2006, 02:15 AM
    I smell homework!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boarderline personality disorder [ 5 Answers ]

What is it?

Corporate tax [ 2 Answers ]

Ex.) Act as if a newly formed corporation receives property from an 80% controlled member. The member contributed property with a basis of $50,000 and a FMV of $100,000. In return, the corporation distributed $100,000 of its stock to the individual, which is like a like-kind exchange, which...

Boderline Personality Disorder [ 9 Answers ]

I suspect my wife has Boderline Personality Disorder(BPD). She will never admit to this however. We are currently separated and she has physical custody of our son. I am worried that now that I am gone so to speak, that she will unleash her rages on my son. Is anyone familiar with this and is there...

Personality tests! [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyway to show an even keel on a personality test? Can anyone tell me of a link to help me to talk one of those long and frustrating tests? Thanks

View more questions Search