Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krystal22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 01:51 AM
    Help with school work!
    Forget it. It is a crime here to ask for help if it is for school work!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2006, 02:16 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...uncements.html
    krystal22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 02:29 AM
    Gee I am sorry! I did not realize - this is new to me. Forget it. I was under the impression that this was "ask me help desk" that is why I came to this site - just thought someone could point me in the right direction - I don't need someone to do my school work for me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School records [ 2 Answers ]

How long are schools required to hold on to a student's withdrawl records. We have student withdrawl records formthe 1980's and 90's. Thanks

How to go to school in Paris [ 6 Answers ]

I really want to live in Paris, France... And I'm an america. I would do anything to live there, and I was wondering as a possibily to get there and stay, how could I get into a French college, like the Sorbonne. Can you tell me how to get in, the equivalency of our grades levels to there's, our...

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

About School [ 2 Answers ]

I happened to be very aggressive most of the time in school I mean just by someone looking at me it seeems to me like I got to do somethng about it because its going to hurt me and this has gotten me to be very popular in school with students and staff I mean students like me cause I won't beat up...

Survey for school [ 5 Answers ]

I have to survey 50 men and 50 women for a small project in school. If any of you can take the time to answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks: 1. Are you male or female? 2. What is your height? 3. How many minutes per week do you exercise? 4. How many children...

View more questions Search