Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaLaLauren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Pink skinny jeans.
    :confused: Mkay, so I have some floresent pink skinny jeans. WHat would be best to wear with them? (Top, shoes etc etc)

Thank you (:

X
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 4, 2009, 10:15 AM

Ooooh, sounds funkyy!

I would personally balance out the colour by wearing a longish black top that goes over your bum :P Some cute ballet pumps would look pretty awesome. I'd avoid other brighter colours to avoid looking like a traffic light. :)

But if you'd prefer something else, check out these pictures that should help inspire you! x

http://www.osoyou.com/media/images/i...2209523722.jpg

http://www.denimology.co.uk/2008/02/rh6.jpg
    KS67 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 07:03 PM

Seriously pink skinny jeans are pretty fashionable and would go with anything but a pink top! Lol so go out and don't care what people think of you and wear what you think is awesome!! You could wear black high heels

From KS67
    lollypops01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 12:01 PM
    I've got a pair of pink skinny jeans to, I find it so hard just to find a top what goes with it. I think a black top, or a blue long cardigan, or black boots xx hope it helps xx
    lollypops01 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 12:01 PM
    I've got a pair of pink skinny jeans to, I find it so hard just to find a top what goes with it. I think a black top, or a blue long cardigan, or black boots xx hope it helps xx
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 4, 2010, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lollypops01 View Post
    iv got a pair of pink skinny jeans to, i find it so hard just to find a top wat goes with it. i think a black top, or a blue long cardigan, or black boots xx hope it helps xx
    Totally agree... but she was asking that question last year September!lol
    She should surely have worn them over and over!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skinny Jeans [ 2 Answers ]

What store or place can I go 2 buy skinny jeans for girls 12 years old and the price is under $20 and the skinny jeans are beautiful and the skinny jeans must be very skinny on the waist and legs!!

White skinny jeans [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am going to the cinema soon and wearing white skinny jeans but don't know what shoes to wear, flip flops that are silver or silver heels. Or any other suggestions but I am going very soon and need help! Thanks :)

Skinny jeans? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big girl. About a size 9/10. And I am dyeing for some skinny jeans!! But I need stretchy type but that still get very tight at the bottom and oh yea the hard part is I am SHORT! So most normal jeans don't fit. Please if anyone knows of a brand that has like long regular and short cut SKINNY...

Skinny Jeans? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me find skinny jeans to fit me!

View more questions Search