Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emma81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 05:27 AM
    No symptoms
    Hi my name is emma I am 28 and me and my hubby are trying for our third baby.
    I am now 2 days late for my period but have no symptoms of being pregnant is it possible to be pregnant and have no symptoms.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 4, 2009, 05:44 AM
    I never had any symptoms with all 4 of my pregnancies. But let me also say that you are only 2 days late. That is not considered late for even the most regular of women. Wait another week. If you still don't get your period then test using first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When will my symptoms end [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have been experiencing a bit of morning sickness throughout my pregnancy but it has seem to ended. I have also been feeling extremley tired which I felt when I was pregnant with my first. I just don't remember how long it lasted. I hate this...

What could these symptoms mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20 year old female who would like to know what is going on with her. I have been getting cramp like pains in my lower stomach at least once a day. I have been nausious every day. It is worst in the mornings when I get up and sometimes it goes away after a bit other days it comes and goes all...

Odd Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know if it's a pregnancy symptom or not, but I am so moody! Someone could tell me that I have something and my teeth and I'd probably cry!! My fiancé wouldn't quit bugging me and I started crying! I don't what's wrong with me, and now I feel fine?? Have any of you experienced...

STD symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

I have several 'bumps' on my thighs.. When I was originally concerned it may be a STD or something I went to a general practitioner and he said it was just irritated hair follicles. I said okay and left it at that. I noticed (now 4 or so months later) that I still have a couple of these, and they...

View more questions Search