Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanikasharma091 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Falling hair
    I'm 23 n frm last 3 month I noticed that my hair are falling out when I wash it or brush it.
    No health problem as such...

What can I do to stop it?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 4, 2009, 12:47 AM

Is it falling out? Falling down? What do you mean by 'falling?' are you male or female? Are there health problems that have caused it?

We need a lot more information before anyone can even begin to offer helpful advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hair is falling out [ 31 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old female and my hair is falling out! There is no history of early baldness in my family, and everything else seems normal. I think normally, 50-100 hairs should be falling out, but around 250-300 hairs have been falling out in a day. There are no bald spots, the hairs are coming...

Hair falling out [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , My problem is commonly found these days in youth. I'm 26 now and have smoked for many years. But currently I stopped smoking from the past couple of months. For the past couple of years my hair started falling severely and almost getting into bald head now. I'm sure smoking could be...

Why is my hair falling out? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter of 24 has been experiencing excessive hair loss for the last 3 months. She has lost nearly three quarters of her hair. It is NOT coming out in patches but thinning all over. She has not had any surgeries or any other kind of trama to cause this to happen. She is taking vitamins and is...

22 and my hair is falling out. [ 1 Answers ]

:D Hey guys so I started noticing my hair falls out in Great big clumps while I wash it, or brush it!! All the hairs seem to be coming out from THE ROOT! (and that's what scares me!) None seem to be "Broken" hairs or "Damaged"... Just straight from the root! I am 22 and I had a baby 4 months and 3...

My hair is falling out [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old female and my hair is falling out! There is no history of early baldness in my family, and everything else seems normal. I think normally, 50-100 hairs should be falling out, but around 250-300 hairs have been falling out in a day. There are no bald spots, the hairs are coming out...

View more questions Search