Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KahnArtist Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2009, 10:44 PM
    Subconscious Anorexia
    Is it possible to become anorexic with no deliberate intentions of losing weight or anything? I've just felt incredibly without appetite for the last week or so, and I've had dips like this before but never to this extent. When I consider eating just for the heck of it I counter the thought with "Well why eat if I don't want it? May as well not eat it and lose weight." or something like that. I just want to make sure that I'm not subconsciously working backwards or anything; I'd like to stay healthy.
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 4, 2009, 04:34 AM

During times like this, you should be taking in lots of fluids and take vitamins. Try and make yourself eat, I'm not talking about a five course meals, I mean like just an apple or a small salad. If this period of lost appetite lasts too long, then you have reason to be concerned and should probably see a proffessional about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subconscious/Unconcious habits [ 17 Answers ]

I was curious if anyone could let me in on some techniques for overcoming subconscious belief systems? I'm currently working on well... in short I guess I'd call it becoming "innocent", seeing and experiencing all without judgment. It's like I have a pure conscious mindset, but then, I'll react to...

Subconscious thoughts? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Im wondering if you can help me here... what are subconscious thoughts?? My story in short is when I was just "seeing" a girl ske kissed another guy at new year, I decided not to join her that night and wish I had now. We are now in a relationship. She has had a past where...

Can't get over anorexia? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, 4 years ago I became anorexic, its hard to even remember why it happened, I just know every time I weighed myself or looked in the mirror I was fat! I was only 16 and didn't think any thing of not eating for a week and then only eating 500 kcals on some days.I didn't think it would harm my...

Anorexia [ 3 Answers ]

I like a girl A lot but she thinks she is fat. She doesn't has no fat on her. She has that like tiny bit of what I would call skin around her belt line in stomach. But she does not have a belly. She has already been put in a hospital for not eating. And talks about passing out like its nothing. She...

Subconscious Mind [ 2 Answers ]

How does one reprogram the subconscious mind?

View more questions Search