Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzcheer2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 06:12 PM
    How do you learn to do a cartwheel?
    How do you learn to do a cartwheel? Because I have no idea how to do one and I want to really bad so I can be on the cheerleading team.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 06:35 PM

You don't have to do a cartwheel to cheerlead? Well that is if cheerleading isn't a big "sport" in your area. I was a terrible cartwheeler. I am also a very poor dancer, however I was small and light so I was used to throw up in the air ;) --- but that was because I was in a small town...

The best way to learn is with a friend whom knows how to do one. She'll be there to spot you and really it just a matter of trying and trying and trying.

Lots of falling.. but you soon will get the hang of it.

Here is a link that may help you:
    How to Do a Cartwheel - wikiHow

Sarah
    tumbler4ever7878 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 03:06 PM

You just have to stand and pretend there's a straight line. But before you do that you have to know which leg you feel comftrobe with (mostly for right handed people their left leg is their comftroble leg). Then you have to put your comftroble leg in front. Then you put your hands on the ground and push your not comftroble leg first and push your whole body with your dominate leg and there you have it.
    kaylafkdf Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Aug 22, 2010, 07:44 PM

Just get a friend who knows how to do one and let her spot you and teache you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to learn. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I want to learn how to skateboard, but I don't know where I can, boys are too busy and I need a place where a 12 year old girl can learn how to skateboard.. by the way,it has to be in pittsburgh.

I'm just try to learn [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 5 ton unit but the got stuck and my budget can't afford to buy anather 1 so I find one very cheap and havet is a very expirenced ac thech and he told me I can make it wisrk with out any changes okey the one I got now is a5 ton with 10 seer and the coil is also a 10 seer the neww...

Learn to fly [ 6 Answers ]

I’m a person that likes to try new and daring things. My latest desire is to learn how to fly. Where can I go to find info on the best flight schools in my area?

I don't learn anything [ 15 Answers ]

Could you guys help me because when I go to school to learn something I can I keep forgetting everything I even have no change to go out side and play I study hard and I work hard but I can remember not of you ask After 5 min I can just rember it it is so hard for me to keep something to my mind I...

How will my dog learn to tell me she has to go out? [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 3 month old female westie. We've had her for about 3 weeks. For 2 of those weeks, she has been on an antibiotic for a UTI. During that time, she has had numerous accidents in the house-understandably so-due to the nature of her illness. In the one good week we have had so far, she has...

View more questions Search