Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diarygurl121806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Well, I have a similar problem, except that I am dating my best friends ex boyfriend and we haven't confronted her. We live 30 miles apart and we love each other. We are going strong and have been together 3 and a half months and we love each other with all of our hearts. NO MATTER WHAT, JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND IF YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO STAY WITH HIM, STAY WITH HIM. NO MATTER WHAT, IF YOUR BEST FRIEND IS REALLY YOUR BEST FRIEND, THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU TWO LOVE EACH OTHER AND WANT TO BE TOGETHER. NO MATTER WHAT, BEST FRIENDS WILL STICK WITH EACH OTHER AND NO MATTER WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES, YOUR BEST FRIEND WILL UNDERSTAND.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2007, 04:10 AM
    I am from the old school.

Boyfriends come and go, but friends are for a life time.

Is this boy worth risking your friendship for?
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 04:13 PM
    The best friend you have is the one you are with not the one you want. Lots of uncomplicated guys out there to screw up a friendship..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't date me if I'm a stripper [ 27 Answers ]

Recently I have been interested in becoming a stripper for a few years. But the minute I brought it up with him, he said he wouldn't date a stripper. We've been dating for about a year now, with plans on getting married. I've tried to tell him how I would like to become a stripper, and earn good...

After a first date [ 10 Answers ]

Met a guy a few months ago through a friend's birthday party and I ended up getting his number. Anyway, we decided to finally meet up on Sunday just gone... its now Thursday night and I haven't heard from him. Thought date went really well, we had a laugh and joke and a kiss at the end. I text...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

How do I ask her on a date? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question on how I can ask this girl on a date. There is this girl in my youth ministry group (church thing) that I have a huge crush on. She hasn't gone there in awhile, but I found that she works at a mexican restaurant. So of course it becomes my favorite place to eat. That is the only...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search