Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koda110 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 03:35 PM
    I don't know how to deal with this guy
    So last year I was sort of friends with this one guy who I kind of liked... I think he liked me to because he would flirt with me sometimes and stare at me, I told him I liked him but he was draw between me and this other girl, at the end of the year I noticed him staring at me sometimes. His younger sister who's one year younger than us I'm friends with so I slept over at their house one nice, and he was like really shy! He didn't bully her like she says he does when her friends are around and when we were leaving I'm pretty sure he said bye to me but not sure. I haven't talked to him since like November and we're friends on Facebook all of the sudden he comments on like half of my Nascar pics from the race and I would comment back and so would he, Friday and Monday in gym I noticed he would look/stare at me sometimes or whenever he got the chance, yesterday in the hall he was going up the stairs I was turning and when I looked up and he was looking at me like he froze before going up the stairs and just stared at me, on Thursday his gym class didn't change but mine did and he stared at me the whole time till his class went to the classroom and on Friday he went to put his book away when me and my friend were going to her locker and he looked back at me twice and again when he passed us. Also when I turned down a hallway to meet my friend he was looking my way knowing that I don't go down that hallway and we hold eye contact for like a sec then when I came out of my spanish class room he was already looking at me class and looked at me when I came out... so what does he like me

Ohh and when I was going out with my old boyfriend in June his sis texts me saying he called me chewy?? And he didn't want me to know, and he started commenting on my pics about a week after we broke up (got back together with old boyfriend in July broke it last week)
    Last year we were in 8th and now were freshmen
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Sep 5, 2009, 03:35 PM

Well it seems like he might like you. Just keep talking on Facebook. And talk in person, when you notice him looking, smile or wave. Hell think your interested.. stirke up a little conversation wehenver possible. Even if its just "hey how are you". Before long you'll become friends and then maybe even somehting more. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I ACTUALLY like someone, and I can't deal. [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, this isn't Barbiechick, its her friend on her account, anyway... I am veryconfused! So I haven't liked a boy since two years ago, I have had crushes, but nothing like LIKING, but today this kid I now LIKE started flirting with all my friends except me and it made me feel like crap, today I...

How to deal with someone like this? [ 1 Answers ]

Here we go may be a little long. First let me say what is good about the gf/bf. They are always respectful to your face, always treats you with utmost kindness, very loving and able to show affection, will defend you and not allow any unkind word to you. Willing to drop anything when you call. ...

How to deal with this [ 12 Answers ]

Recently, I had posted a "problem" regarding my fear of my husbands unknown death. He has not died, but I was afraid of that since I had recently quit my job and we had no life insurance. Well, since then I went to Florida to help take care of my mom whom has lung cancer. I was okay the first...

How do I deal with my best friends [ 2 Answers ]

OK... I have a friend and she doesn't think we should be bffs any more but I want to be she said I don't tell her enough and get jelouse and I do a little so how do I control my jelousy and open up more also how could I become more outgoing I think that would help me to open up and get more...

View more questions Search