Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    semira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 08:10 PM
    compute taxable income
    Hi, help me please
    Morgan and Maggie are married and have two dependent children. They also fully support Mary's mother who lives with them and has no income. Their 2006 tax and other related information is as follows:
    Total salaries $110,000
    Bank account interest income 3,500
    Municipal bond interest income 1,500
    Value of employer provided medical insurance 3,500
    Value of premiums for $50,000 of group term life insurance provided by employer $500
    Dividend income from ABC stock $2,000
    Loan from Morgan's parents $5,000
    Gift from Morgan's parents $15,000
    Gain from the sale of qualified small business stock held more than 5 years $15,000
    Total itemized deduction $16,000
    compute Morgan and Maggie's taxable income

Check out some similar questions!

Taxable Alimony [ 1 Answers ]

Can taxable alimony received be considered compensation for purpose of contribution to an IRA?

Help please, I don't know how to compute [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I don't know if this is the right subject for this, but anyway, can please anyone help me to compute the weight in kilos or pounds of a plastic medicine bottle containing 30 capsules?thanks and id appreciate it a lot

Taxable scholarship ? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, I am filing 1040 NR EZ for 2005(Indian resident on H-1 B since September 2005) 1.I was a student until August 2005. I received a scholarship during my Masters, by which my out of state tax was exempted and I also got a $ 500 scholarship in January 2005. Is the...

Tax from taxable income [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on F1 visa. Can anyone tell me what's the tax (line 15 in the 1040NR-EZ form) is my taxable income is $12875 (on line 14 in the 1040NR-EZ form). Second question is where do I need to file (i.e. send) the 1040NR-EZ form. Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.