Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabeth11 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Are they reallt going to make me a model?
    I got a text message today in school and it said " casting twilight sage:breaking dawn. actors needed for small roles and extra work..call this number" so I came home and decided to call it to see if it was a scam. It wasn't. So I called my dad and he said that I would have to pay big bucks just to say 2 lines in a movie. He said these people will scam you out of money and try to make it sound like I will become famous one day. Is it true? Am I wasting my time with calling them back?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 11:05 AM

I think if you are going to be in a movie you have to join SAG (Screen Actors Guild) So that cost money. They will probably want head shots that cost money. Hopefully Excon see's this he has been in movies before!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 11:08 AM
    You very much underestimate what's required to get a speaking part in a trendy movie. Big scam - stay away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm replacing a white rodgers 1F58-72 model thermostat with a Hunter model 44155C [ 2 Answers ]

There are some different wiring codes that are different how do I do it.

ID make/model of ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan with a broken flywheel; before I can order a replacement (if one is still available) I need to know the make and model of the fan, which is nowhere to be easily seen on this fan; any ideas on the most efficient way to discern the make and model of this fan? Thanks.

Find Make/Model of Shower Faucet [ 4 Answers ]

First time... tried to find this topic, but could not... hope it is not a duplicate. :) I have a house which is 40-50 years old. The original plumbing fixtures seem to all be Kohler. I have a shower stall (no tub) with a 2-knob system (H&C). I replaced the washers yesterday and it works... sort...

Need Make - only have Model number! [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace Model: NBH3018SKB1 - Believe it's a 1980-1989 model. Anyone have any idea who makes this furnace? No name on unit. Thank you. Email: [email protected]:(

View more questions Search