Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jm1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Dying bright purple hair
    My hair was bleached white and I decided to dye it purple. It has turned out really bright, is there any way I can make it darker without going black?
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 4, 2009, 04:09 AM

Wash it out a bit first, then dye it again. This should work, but test it on an end just in case :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying hair purple on top of red [ 9 Answers ]

I recently bleached my hair blonde from a dyed black. I didn't like the way the blonde looked so I dyed my hair red. The roots are really red but the ends are more orangy blonde cause it was so dead from the bleach. Now I want to do my hair purple. Would it take over the faded out red-orange or...

Purple Pod, bright orange "M&M like" seeds [ 6 Answers ]

There is a plant or two growing on my property I cannot Identify. Found in late summer; relatively large leaves, 1.5" wide 2.5" long tear drop shape, seed pod appears molded as clay to a branch is bright purple in color. As pod matures bright orange seeds prodrude through the skin of the pod and...

My blonde hair has gone silver/purple after using purple shampoo [ 8 Answers ]

Im hoping somebody can help me as I've had a bit of a hair disaster recently! Basically, my hair was fine as it was, and I hardly had any roots yet I like that feeling after you have just had your hair done, there's more life to it. As I was going out that same night I didn't have time to go to...

I need some heIp making my hair less intense after dying it to bright [ 1 Answers ]

I highlighted my hair with a bright fusha color and since my hair is so dark almost black I didn't expect it to show up so intense and expected it to be a redish auburn color and it turned a bright fuschaa color like on the box and I just did this so I was wondering if there was a way I could get...

View more questions Search