Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovingmykids Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 10:12 AM
    15 yr old accused of sex crime
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgtsmithswife View Post
    my 15 year old son was falsely accused of sexual assault by his couisn. he has been claered and no charged we're filling against him. my sister the mother of the accuser went along with her daughters story. can i file charges against my sister for lying as well?
    My 15 year old son is be falsely accused of the same crime! I feel so alone.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2009, 10:16 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

You are not alone, but if you want help from us, you have to give us details and explain what you want help with.

Sep 4, 2009, 08:22 AM
    An 11 year old girl is making false accusations of a sexual nature against my 15 year old son, but the main factor to me is her story has changed 3 times and her parents waited 2 days before contacting the authorities. So my questions to you is, why are they telling us that my son could be charged with aggravated sexual assault? The girl has no marks on her & they have no evidence against my son it's all hear say & the latest story she is telling is that my son touch her "business" with force, but the girl was wearing capri pants and her button was not broke and she has no marks and her parents where in the house while this action was supposably taking place yet the girl never said one word to her parents until hours later.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingmykids View Post
    An 11 year old girl is making false accusations of a sexual nature against my 15 year old son, but the main factor to me is her story has changed 3 times and her parents waited 2 days before contacting the authorities. So my questions to you is, why are they telling us that my son could be charged with aggravated sexual assault? the girl has no marks on her & they have no evidence against my son it's all hear say & the latest story she is telling is that my son touch her "business" with force, but the girl was wearing capri pants and her button was not broke and she has no marks and her parents where in the house while this action was supposably taking place yet the girl never said one word to her parents until hours later.
    Has your son actually been charged or not? If the girl keeps changing her story, her lies are going to end up coming out.

Sep 4, 2009, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Has your son actually been charged or not? If the girl keeps changing her story, her lies are going to end up coming out.
    No my son has not been charged with anything as of yet, their investigating the allegations. I'm not sure if her story has changed with the authorities, but her parents came to us with the fist story of my son rubbing her leg, then 2 hours later her story changed to my son put his hand down her pants and this was all 2 days before her parents contacted the authorities, but when the investigator showed up at our home, he stated that it was that my son had touched her "business". I also spoke with the 11 year old on the day her parents came to my home telling us that my son had touched her leg, I wanted to hear the story straight from her, she told me that he had touched her leg and then put his hand in her pants, she never looked me in the eye and she every other word was humm, well and never cried and then she went on to tell me that this has happened before with guys from her dads work and then asked if she could still hang out with my daughter.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovingmykids View Post
    So my questions to you is, why are they telling us that my son could be charged with aggravated sexual assault?
    Hello l:

They are telling you this in hopes of scaring your son into admitting stuff that he didn't do. Don't believe the cops. They aren't interested in justice. They're interesting in busting people and getting convictions.

My question to YOU is, why are you even speaking to "they"?? "They" aren't your sons friend. Don't talk to them. Don't talk to ANYBODY. If you get an inkling that they're going to actually CHARGE your son, HIRE a lawyer.

excon

Sep 4, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello l:

They are telling you this in hopes of scaring your son into admitting stuff that he didn't do. Don't believe the cops. They aren't interested in justice. They're interesting in busting people and getting convictions.

My question to YOU is, why are you even speaking to "they"??? "They" aren't your sons friend. Don't talk to them. Don't talk to ANYBODY. If you get an inkling that they're going to actually CHARGE your son, HIRE a lawyer.

excon
    My sons account of that day has never changed. I haven't talked to anyone from that household since the investigator came to our home.

We where friends with the girls family before this happened, she had spent the night at our home and her parents had came over for BBQ's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is natural crime and legal crime [ 5 Answers ]

Natural crime and legal crime

Wrongly accused of crime while on the job [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Allegations have been made against me which are completely false. I was accused of stealing narcotic medication while employed as a home health aide from a client. There is no proof to this. Because I stand by my innocence I have chosen to fight this. The prehearing was last week. I...

Need definition of natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

Am doing a college paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime and am searching for simple definitions or other research on these two types of crime and what falls under each. Thanks:)

Natural crime v. Legal crime [ 3 Answers ]

Define natural crime v. legal crime

Natural Crime and Legal Crime [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help here I am doing a paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime I need 1500 word and I am stuck at 895. Can anyone give me their thoughts on the subject?

View more questions Search