Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiebabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 07:01 AM
    Strange job interview
    What do you think this means when asked at a second and third job interview?

What would you do if you got the job and an internal candidate applied?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 07:05 AM
    To me this means that someone from inside the company who is as qualified, or more qualified than you has applied and you won the job.

So, what would you do?
    angiebabe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    To me this means that someone from inside the company who is as qualified, or more qualified than you has applied and you won the job.

So, what would you do?
    How would you answer that question and what is the interviewer looking for?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 07:19 AM
    The interviewer is looking for why you think you are more qualified than the internal candidate.

One thing I would say is that the company could train me from the ground up, whereas the internal candidate would have to be RETRAiNED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-751 interview [ 2 Answers ]

I live in California and I have applied for removal of conditions of residence (I 751) on dec 08. They called us for an interview on July 13, 09. I was on Monday at 7am. We were the only couple there. The officer gave us a hard time making questions, trying to intimidate us. We were pretty...

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

1st interview [ 2 Answers ]

Guys I am beginner in IT with lots of interest but no Qualification. I am planning to get a job as 1st line support and move on from there and getting some qualifications like you pros.. but tomorrow is my first interview and I justed wanted to feel little bit knowledgeable if you can please...

Job interview [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I need a little help! Im going for anaccounting interview and I'm not sure what type of ?s they may ask me!! Does anyone know? I'm just trying to prepare myself.. thanks

Interview [ 1 Answers ]

How do I answer an interview question asking me to describe my network trouibleshooting skills? :confused:

View more questions Search