Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SairaS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 05:18 AM
    Mouth bleed
    Hello .
    I am sugar patient since 8 years back when I was 32 years old. Now I am of 40 . From a month , my mouth bleed daily when I awake in the morning . I clean my mouth, throat in the morning, that time my mouth get full of blood.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 06:36 AM

It sounds like you need to get a real thorough cleaning at your dental office.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by "sugar patient" but I am guessing you are diabetic.
    I need more info before I can give you any other information.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 10:24 AM

Being a diabetic is even MORE reason to have your teeth cleaned professionally regulary. As a diabetic you are more prone to infection. The infection that is causing your gums to bleed is also playing havoc on your bodies insulin production and usage. Many diabetics find that once their gums are healthy and they have regular dental hygiene visits their need for medication changes.

You are putting your body at risk for many complications if you do not get this addressed quickly.
    helenzh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Also check your blood test
    RockAngel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 11:45 PM
    I agree, get your teeth cleaned professionally as the problem may occur due to a gum disease
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2009, 12:01 AM

You need to see your doctor to make sure you are controlling your blood sugar... proper oral hygiene and regular dental visits are a must

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I bleed during sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have had intercourse with someone different. He is a much larger size then I am use to. There was enough foreplay and stimulation to arouse me and cause lubrication, so I know it was not a labia tear or anything like that. However, during sex, there were a few times where he was...

Can you be pregnant and bleed? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I started my period on Nov. 19,08. My boyfriend and I had sex for 18 days straight and yes he busted in me every time.. ive been throwing up in the mornings,my boobs are sore,and I've been going to the bathroom like every hour.. I started lightly bleeding brownish red yesterday Dec.15,08.when I...

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Bleed Through? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a split receptacle that is switched. The switched portion is reading 34 volts when the switch is off and 120 when on. What is wrong? What should I be looking for?

View more questions Search