Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spirit59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 05:16 AM
    Apollo Lunar module
    How much room did the astronauts have in the lunor module. Please not in metric, but U.S measure pleaseeee!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 05:22 AM
    Apollo Lunar Module - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to recover Apollo 10 Lunar Module? [ 2 Answers ]

The Apollo 10 lunar module, called Snoopyis apparently in heliocentric (solar) orbit. Theoretically, would the only thing standing in the way of acutally intercepting and capturing the lem be knowing where it is? Does anyone like NASA actually do know where it is at any one time? Thanks!

Lunar and Solar Eclipse? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just wonder what effects would be like if we are at the moon looking at the earth for lunar and solar eclipse? Possible? Since men had landed the moon. Appreciate your reply Kim.

Lunar Cycle Fertility [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried the lunar cycle to help them get pregnant? It's were you use the moons rotation to try and get pregnant. I recently got a free report telling me when I should try and conceive. Does it really work?

Apollo Moon Landings [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know which Apollo moon landing retrieved a camera left behind by a previous Apollo moon landing? I am interested in the bacteria that survived on the camera during the long period it remained on the moon.

View more questions Search