Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anastaciaborunda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 07:23 PM
    Painting pine End tables
    I have two end tables they are pine and the top are a bit weather by the rain, I want to paint them a satin Black how should I do this or can I even paint them?:confused:
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Oct 30, 2006, 10:00 PM
    Yes, you can put paint on your tables. Make sure there isn't any stain peeling of them first. If there is just sand it of and there you go. Just my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serbian pine [ 1 Answers ]

My Serbian pine, which was planted almost two years ago is losing it's pine needles (not cones). At present the top two feet are bare and one/two middles branches. I fertilized it this spring and have sprayed it twice with fungaside and diazon, as per instruction of the landscaper that planted...

Error in tables [ 1 Answers ]

table1 product pk is productID table2 problems pk is problemID table3 severity pk is severityId table4 users pk is userID when I used in vb.net then message is incorrect syntes near inner Const sSelect As String = "select problems.problemID," & "problems.reportedon," &...

Pine needles [ 1 Answers ]

I have clumps of pine needles and pine cones that fell from a red pine tree Covering the ground. The clumps look like they were chopped off the tree. There is only 2 pine trees that this is happening to. There is a lot of clumps Covering the ground. It looks like someone covered the grass...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

View more questions Search