Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cndeyerle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Ambi Fade Cream
    Does Ambi Fade Cream really work? And does anyone know major department store or drug store that sells it.
    Thanks
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2009, 08:44 PM
    I have never used Ambi Fade cream, for what I have read from other's experiences with this product is that it isn't as effective. If you post the ingredients I can take a look at it.
    j_ely823 Posts: 118, Reputation: 5

Sep 11, 2009, 11:24 PM
    My dad, actually bought some about 2/3 months ago. I can't say that it doesn't work, but I also can say it does. I never saw anything wrong with his skin in the first place. I used to have major skin problems, but not so much anymore. I have Ambi cleanser to, I started using it about a year ago. It seems to work just fine. I would think it depends on your skin type and so on.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 03:16 PM
    What's in it that makes it work and how long did it take to lighten?
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2010, 12:58 PM

Ambi cream is good if your face wasn't origibnally that bad. I have been using it for about 4yrs now, and it works for me, but if you have an extremely bad face, then it probably won't work well, or just take so long you'd be like forget it.

My face: Oily, open pores, blemished about 20%. Discolored- None.

After Ambi: Still Oily, Pores Still open, smoother look, even toned, bright, blemished 10% as I every now and then still have breakouts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wats good and safe ambi fading cream?etc [ 3 Answers ]

:( :confused: hi.. I am 21years old... I am jamaican and I have a light brown complexion but because I had acne when I was younger I am left with the dark brown spots what can I use to get rid of them.. something safe... and also methods to help the stop of acne pimples?? :confused: :confused: :(

Fade Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Do I use A moisterizer before I apply a fade cream or after.

Ambi skin cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 26 yo Asian male interested in lightening his skin (entire facial area). Is it safe for me to use the Ambi lightening cream (2% HQ) daily, and will this be effective? Thank you very much for any help! -A. :)

View more questions Search