Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fritz the cat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Arc-fault tripping
    I just trimmed out a new house and installed 4 hom115afci breakers. I was very careful with the grounds and neutrals and staples. For some reason all 4 trip at the same time about once a week.I'm a pretty smart guy but this one has really got me. What's going on?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Can we get a couple of clear pictures of the interior of the panel? May as well start there. Is there anything else common when they trip?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to change a at fault auto accident to no fault in NYS [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get a at fault accident changed to no fault? No guide rails on the shoulder of a 20 foot drop made from a culvert pipe - was clearly not drivers fault but is on the accident report as at fault. No markers of any danger. Is there anything that can be done?

GFI keeps tripping [ 7 Answers ]

... when I use the washing machine. The gas dryer works fine. I have replaced the GFI plug-in, but the problem persists. The washer is fine when I run an extension to another circuit. What can I do? Thanks.

Hot Tub Keeps Tripping [ 1 Answers ]

Every time we flip the breaker for the hot tub and try to turn it on, it keeps tripping itself. We have dried off the inside and around the electrical areas, but it continues to trip. We thought maybe it could be a bad fuse, but aren't sure. Any help?

Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter tripping [ 1 Answers ]

My home has AFCI circuits. I just added a light and switch and wired it into an existing circuit. When the light is on everything is fine, but when I flip the switch to off the circuit trips. Any idea why this is happening. Jared

50 amp ground fault breaker for spa tripping [ 1 Answers ]

I read four similar questions, but I am sure I didn't make any of the mistakes mentioned in their answers. I wired a new service for a used hot tub I recently purchased. I put a paired 50 amp breaker in my main panel and connected them to a 50 amp Cutler Hammer Hot Tub Panel with about two feet...

View more questions Search