Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jokerbaby Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Sep 2, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Where do you find the hms you receive on leaf green version of pokemon
    I played the game before but I do not remember this part.
    Okay at the beginning of the game when you battle the first gym leader you get the hm flash. Well the gym leader was suppose to give it to me but I can not find it in my bag or tm case same thing happened when I got the hm cut but I just restarted I can't figure it out can some one help me?
    hinesara192 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 08:49 AM
    HM01 Cut - You receive this from the Captain of the S.S. Anne in Vermilion City
    HM02 Fly - This can be found on Route 16
    HM03 Surf - You can find this in the Safari Zone (Area 3)
    HM04 Strength - Also obtained in the Safari Zone, you receive this from an old man in the zone once you give him the item 'Gold Teeth' (Gold Teeth also found in the Safari Zone)
    HM05 Flash - This is given to you on the part of Route 2 you were unable to reach earlier in the game, you must have caught 10 Pokemon to receive it from a scientist.
    HM06 Rock Smash - This is found on One Island
    HM07 Waterfall - This is found on Four Island, access to Islands Four-Seven become available after defeating The Elite Four and Pokemon Champion Gary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

DS Cheat codes for Pokemon Diamond Version [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone have codes or a link to codes for the Pokemon Diamond Version for DS. Thanks

Tree with compound leaf and green fruit. Fruit is a drupe. The fruit as Rhamnus but l [ 1 Answers ]

A Tree with compound leaf and green fruit. Fruit is a drupe. The fruit as Rhamnus but leaf nut. I want its name.

Continued to receive pay after termination, can't find precedent [ 14 Answers ]

Ive got an interesting situation on my hands that I can't find precedent for anywhere. In early October I quit a job with a local call center. I had just finished my third week and quit without notice. Some time later I realize while viewing my bank account statement online that they have...

Led Zeppelin's In the light (Organ intro version) Can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

I heard this version of in the light that sounds better then the one I have on cd. It started with an organ intro and had this 60's sound to it but I can't find it anywhere.

View more questions Search